"Be Careful" 😩

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

On a Sunday evening, I accompanied Onika, Megan, and Megan's latest "goal", Normani Hamilton, for dinner at a soul food restaurant. Megan did exactly what she wanted to do the night before. She spent the night with Normani and was all smiles when she made it back to our room at 9:30 a.m. I didn't expect for Normani to be at dinner with us because Megan and Onika were both the type to choose sex partners for a good time, not a long time! But the fact that she told Normani that she was going to pay for her meal let me know that Meg wasn't playing games with this one...

"Are you sure, Megan? I mean, I know we're all struggling, full time college students."

That was Normani's nice way of saying we're all lowkey broke and look forward to our parents cash apping us a lot! My dad specifically said if I focus on getting my degree and keep getting good grades he'll still give my grown ass money periodically. So that's why I party less and study more. However, this Courtney girl was distracting me. And I can't lie and say I didn't like it!

"I'm sure, Mani! My mom and my granny just sent me some cash. Plus I got a job at that new cafe by by the campus that everybody goes to", Megan said.

"Bey! Who the hell are you smiling and texting with?", Onika asked.

"Let me found out Bey finally got some rizz!", Meg exclaimed with a smile.

"Y'all...chill....it's just a friend", I said while shaking my head.

The server came to our table right on time! But after we all placed our orders, everybody was back up in my damn business!

"Soooo back to you, Bey! Who is this 'friend' of yours?", Onika asked.

"That's what I want to know! Because last time I checked me and Nika were your only friends", Megan stated sassily.

"It's just somebody I met randomly", I said.

"Where?", Onika asked.

"Damn, y'all! Let the girl breathe", Normani said while giggling.

"Thank you, Normani! I appreciate that!"

"Bey you barely go anywhere. You go to class and then back to the dorm. So is this friend one of your classmates or something?", Megan asked.

"Ok....promise not to laugh or judge", I said.

"I don't judge nobody", Meg claimed.

"Neither do I...but I'ma laugh if it's funny!", Onika admitted.

I took a deep breath and told them the truth..."Ok....so, this girl texted me by accident. Well she's not a girl, she's a woman. A twenty five year old woman with a career actually."

"Awww, shit! Not you bagging a sugar momma!", Megan exclaimed.

"No, fool! She's not a sugar momma. She was trying to reach out to some girl named Chlöe that she used to be in a relationship with", I informed her.

"Chlöe Bailey?!", Normani asked.

"Normani....of course not!", I replied.

"Could be though! Chlöe Bailey is twenty five, too. Plus it's rumors going around about her sexuality. Some people think she's bi", Onika stated.

"Y'all why are we talking about celebrities? Anyway, she texted my phone thinking she was talking to this Chlöe chick. So I asked her what her name was and who was she trying to reach. That's when she told me her name was Courtney and explained that she was trying to see if her and her ex could at least be friends again. But once she realized Chlöe changed her number and that her old number now belongs to me, she just kept texting with me. We've been texting with each other ever since", I explained.