"Countdown" 💃🏽

Bey: "Babe...."

Coco: "Hi, honey....Why are you up? It's super late where you are."

Bey: "I can't sleep...I miss you so much...🥺"

Coco: "Baby....I'll be there the day after tomorrow. You know I will."

Bey: "But I want you right now...😢"

Coco: "I want you right now too, my love...But once we're together we'll make up for lost time."

Bey: "This long distance stuff is driving me crazy. But I know it's what we have to do for the moment. You just don't know how deeply I crave the warmth of your body right now. I miss your affection."

Coco: "I know but please be patient. I don't want to lose you. You're literally my rock. Without you I would lose my mind. Don't nobody give me peace but you, Jesus and my momma! 😭"

Bey: "😂....You always make me laugh when I don't even want to!  And what about your daddy??"

Coco: "Michael Jones is a nuisance! And he came over my house today and drank the last of my wine! 😤 But my momma bought me another bottle. Which is why she's the favorite parent! 🥰"

Bey: "Lmao! Fathers don't respect boundaries. My daddy would do something like that to me in a heartbeat! 😭"

Coco: "How do your parents feel about our relationship?"

Bey: "My mom likes your music so she's happy. My dad just asked if your dad can give him a signed football. 😑"

Coco: "My dad retired from the NFL when I was a year old! 😂"

Bey: "Yeah but my dad was a fan of his back in the day. But anyway, how do your parents feel about us?"

Coco: "My daddy said I sure know how to pick 'em! Which pretty much means you a baddie!"

Bey: "I figured! 😂 My dad said you're beautiful as well. What did your mom say?"

Coco: "She likes that I'm with a  college girl. She can tell that I'm really happy."

Bey: "I want to make you happy forever. That's the goal. Oh, and I just remembered something. I was actually 9 when I developed a crush on you. Not 11."

Coco: "Fast ass!!! Crushing on a big 14 year old at 9 years old! 😂"

Bey: "BYE! Wasn't it you who told me you wanted to MARRY Alicia Keys when you were 9, but I'm the fast one?! At least my crush was just an older girl. Your crush was like 26! 😭"

Coco: "First of all, I was smart enough to know that I couldn't marry her when I was 9! I was going to wait until I turned 16! 😑"

Bey: "You needed help! 😂🤣🤣"

Coco: "Leave me alone! 😂 I was 9...I thought 16 was old enough to get married because my grandma said her momma got married at that age."

Bey: "I didn't know that was legal! 👀"

Coco: "My grandma said a 16 year old could and still can get married with their parents consent. Which is why I thought I would be able to marry Alicia Keys as long as my momma and daddy signed some type of permission slip! 😭"

Bey: "You thought marriage was like a school field trip, huh?! 😂 Little kids are so impressionable. Smh"

Coco: "Do you like kids?"