"Outed!" 😭

(Coco is sent a post from The Shade Room from Chlöe....she's been outed)

Chlöe: "So....I just think it's funny how after you get this new girlfriend suddenly my business is on social media!!!!"

Coco: "Girl, bye! My girlfriend doesn't run the damn Shade Room account!"

Chlöe: "They got it from an anonymous source though! Those pictures of me & Janelle are from a gay club out here in Houston! Your girl lives here and she would be at a gay club! "

Coco: "Idgaf! My girl don't even go to clubs!"

Chlöe: "Somebody she knows could've been at the club and sent her the pics. And she could've sent it to TSR!"

Coco: "Are you fucking serious right now?! You're accusing someone you don't even know of setting you up. My girl ain't thinking about you! Please stop!"

Chlöe: "Just ask her if she did it!"

Coco: "I'm not asking my bae no dumb shit! Got me fucked up!"

Chlöe: "Why are talking to me like that?!"

Coco: "Because you outta pocket!     Nobody even knows who runs TSR account. How do you know whomever it is behind the account doesn't live in Houston?!!"

Chlöe: "You know what, you're right! Could be your girl running the account!"

Coco: "BYE, Chlöe!"

Coco: "My girl didn't do shit! Smh!"

____________________________________

Coco: "Lauren! Tell Halle to get her fucking sister! 😤"

Lolo: "Let me guess....She's trying to say Beyoncé is behind her being outed..."

Coco: "Yeah and I'm bout ready to fly out to Houston and slap her!"

Lolo: "I feel like part of the reason she's pissed is because she knows my homophobic future in-laws are about to flip the tf out. But I also believe she's just jealous that you have someone new."

Coco: "She still shouldn't be accusing my woman of shit though! I know my babe had nothing to do with this."

Lolo: "Well Halle said she already tried talking to her. I wouldn't worry about it."

Coco: "I'm not worried about it.  She just pissed me off. But let me text Bey right quick. Ttyl."

Lolo: "Ok. I'll come see you later."

_____________________________________

Coco: "Are you awake baby...?"

Bey: "I am now. Wyd up so early? It's 8 am here so I know it's like 6 am there, right?"

Coco: "Yeah. You been sleep so I guess you don't know about this..."

(Sends Beyoncé The Shade Room post about Chlöe and Janelle Monae)

Bey: "Omg! Somebody caught them kissing and posted it! Smh!"

Coco: "Yeah and she had the nerve to text me talking about you probably did it because the person gotta be from Houston!"

Bey: "That's big cap!! I don't even go to clubs and I don't know nobody from TSR! But more importantly, why is your ex still texting you in the first place....👀"