"Chaotic" 🤦🏽‍♀

Coco's P.O.V.

Beyoncé was trouble for me....good trouble, but indeed trouble! I was supposed to stop contacting her, but that was too hard. I was really starting to like a young lady that I never met...Actually I didn't even know what she looked like! What if she was all the things her friends were saying that I could be. A sex trafficker! A murderer! A little ass kid that could get my ass put in jail! I can't go to jail. Big Bertha would eat my ass up...LITERALLY!

But I digress. On my off day from the road, Lauren and I sat together and enjoyed a smoothie and two chicken wraps at Tropical Cafe. We were in her city which is Miami because I was scheduled for a show there the next day...

"So you're still texting with that damn stranger?! While I'm busy building your career you're currently trying to destroy it", Lauren said.

"Why are you Cancers so dramatic, Lo?! My career can't be destroyed for having a damn text buddy", I told her.

"What does this chick look like anyway?", Lauren asked. "She better be bad as fuck and worth risking it all for."

"We haven't exchanged pictures...", I mumbled.

"You don't know what she looks like?! It's probably some old ass pervert!", Lauren exclaimed.

"It's not! She told me her name right away when I texted her looking for Chlöe", I replied.

"I'm sorry but 'Beyoncé' sounds like a fake ass name, Coco", Lauren stated.

"It's her mother's maiden name! That's why it's unique", I stated.

"So unique that we should be able to easily find her on social media", Lauren said with a sneaky smirk.

When she grabbed her phone I knew what she was doing. Searching for Beyoncé. I was going to stop her....But I was definitely curious to see what Beyoncé looks like. Or better yet, I needed to confirm that Beyoncé was really Beyoncé and not some creepy dude named Brian!

"Most people have fake names on IG and Twitter. So let's search Facebook first", Lauren said.

I instantly became nervous....

"The only Beyoncé that pops up is this HOT ass chick. Damn!", Lauren exclaimed.

She showed me a profile of a female that surely appeared to be about twenty years old by the name of Beyoncé Knowles. And she looked exactly the way Beyoncé described herself. Another giveaway was the college she had listed....Texas Southern University...It was really her!

"Oh my God, that's her!", I exclaimed.

"Shit...she's fine as fuck! But you still can't tell her who you are. To protect Chlöe", Lauren said.

So in case y'all are wondering why Lauren was trying to protect Chlöe so hard....the reason is because her girlfriend is Chlöe's sister, Halle. And when Chlöe is pissed, Halle is pissed. And pissed off Halle doesn't give Lauren any pussy! So yeah, that's why.

"What if I make her promise not to out Chlöe on social media or even tell her friends or family?", I asked.

"Look...nobody knows Chlöe's business but me, you and Halle. So if it gets out she's going to look at us. If Chlöe says you're the one that outed her she'll gain sympathy and everyone will think you're the evil one. You can't jeopardize your career for a girl that you don't even really know, Coco", Lauren said.

And I understood where she was coming from. But knowing that Beyoncé has a beautiful face to match her beautiful personality had me ready to do whatever she wanted me to do! I needed her in my life.....