"Why Would You Tell Her?!" 🤨

Author's Note: Giving y'all a quick something before I go to sleep. I have to work in the morning.

________
______________

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning in disbelief....That had to have been a dream, right? I did not facetime with Courtney "Coco" Jones until three o'clock in the morning. That just couldn't be my reality....but it was! I wasn't delusional and neither were my friends who kept trying to tell me my Courtney was Coco Jones all along. And she actually was interested in my unemployed, broke, college student ass! I couldn't make this up if I even tried...

By the time I got out of the shower, Megan and Onika had entered our room. They noticed the bright smile on my face. Sis was glowing!

"What are you so happy about, Bey?", Onika asked.

"I hope it's because Courtney facetimed you last night", Megan said.

"Well, she did. I took a screenshot of her actually. Let me show y'all", I said casually.

When I showed them 'Courtney' they lost their minds....

"Oh my Godddddd!!!!! Coco!!!!", Onika screamed and jumped up and down.

"Damnnnnnnnn! I can't wait to tell my Manibear!! I'm so happy I don't have to beat up Coco Jones. That's my girl!", Megan exclaimed.

"Bey, I'm so fucking happy for you! Can't believe Coco Jones is about to be your girlfriend", Onika shouted while hugging me.

"Y'all, I can't believe it either. And she wants to fly me out to LA in a couple of weeks so that we can kiss and stuff", I said.

"And stuff?! Bey about to get some pussy!!!!!", Megan exclaimed.

Well I can't even lie, that is what I was hoping for! But I wasn't going to expect or ask Coco for sex. I wanted it to happen naturally. Kissing her was something to look forward to though. I used to dream of feeling her lips on mine. I was ready for the fireworks to go off inside my soul!

"We should go out there, too", Onika said with her dimples flashing.

"Fine by me. Coco probably wouldn't mind meeting everybody I've been telling her about anyway",I stated.

"Oh my God! Let me go tell Mani!", Megan exclaimed as she ran back to where she just came from. Normani's bed!

"Sooooo, Bey! You didn't tell Coco about the drunken hook up that happened between us last year, did you?", Onika asked.

"Um....I might have mentioned something about it", I said while scratching the back of my neck. And then it happened...I got my arm slapped by a munchkin. Hard as fuck!

"Oww! What was that for, Nika?!", I asked while trying to rub the pain away.

"Why would you tell Coco Jones we fucked?! Now she won't like me or trust me around you!", Onika whined.

"First of all, I told her about it before I knew for a fact that she was really Coco Jones. And second, she's not insecure like that. She knows it was just something we did one time and it was due to the alcohol", I explained.

Onika sighed. "But....I haven't told Robyn...I don't know how she'll feel about it. I don't want to mess up what we have. She's my first actual girlfriend."

"Look...we're friends. Anyone who wants to be with us need to understand that they shouldn't be threatened by something we did once. Especially since it was a whole year ago, not yesterday", I said.

"Yeah....that's true. I am happy for you though. And you'll be a great girlfriend. I always knew that. That's why I didn't play on your time, Bey", Onika said genuinely.

"I wasn't about to let you anyway, lil' fuckgirl!", I said teasingly.

"Hey, that's not fair! I'm not like that now", Onika whined.

"I know....And I'm proud of you...", I said to her.

"Thanks, Bey....Coco's real lucky. She better not play with you though. Or I'll get Meg to knock her ass out. I would do it, but I'm too short", Onika said.

I laughed and told her I appreciated her having my back. Onika and I had our little one night stand...but that's all it was. "Coco and Robyn better understand that we are not going to stop being friends so they better not even ask us to", I stated.

____________________________________

Coco: "You sleep?"

Bey: "No....I've been waiting on you to text or call me...🤨"

Coco: "Babe, I was on the set of Bel Air all day. Now I'm on a red-eye flight to Boston. I'm opening for The Carter's 'On The Run Tour' tomorrow night."

Bey: "The Carters?!!!! Omg! They're coming to Houston but me and my girls are too broke to go! 😭"

Coco: "I'll get Mrs. Carter to sign  a T-Shirt for you. I'm already invited to their Pre-Grammy's party, too. Want to be my date? You have until February of next year to decide. No pressure!"

Bey: "Omfg!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, please! I'll marry you on the spot if you take me with you! 🤣🤣"

Coco: "Omg! Lmfaoo! So I guess I have a date then!"

Bey: "You sure as hell do! I love the Carters! 😂"

Coco: "How was my college girl's day at school?"

Bey: "Pretty god! Oh...question...you don't mind my girls and their girlfriends coming to LA with me do you? They want to meet you."

Coco: "That's cool! They can't sleep over here though because I have midnight plans for you...😏"

Bey: "Oh really?? 👀 Tell me what you have in mind. 😏"

Coco: "I can show you better than I can tell you! 😁"

Beyoncé: "I bet you can...."

Coco: "And I can't wait to show you. Only if you don't mind."

Bey: "Why would I mind? It's what I've been dying for before I even met you..."

Coco: "My goal is to make you happy. Not just sexually, but emotionally and spiritually."

Bey: "Thank you...But you deserve happiness, too. And I want to be the one that can give it you. Make you forget all about your ex...Hold up...Is Chlöe Bailey your ex???! 👀"

Coco: "Huh..? 👀"

Bey: "You heard me! 🤨"

Coco: "We're texting so how can I hear you?! 😂"

Bey: "Answer the question, please..."

Coco: "Can we talk about it later...like over the phone. I can't deny or confirm anything thru text concerning this."

Bey: "Damnnnn...how I'ma compete with her sexy, booty so big lawd have mercy ass! 😭"

Coco: "😂....For the record, I didn't confirm anything. But you don't have to compete with anyone. Especially with that bomb ass body you got!"

Bey: "Thank you... 😊"

Coco: "You have class in the morning. Get some sleep, baby. Facetime me when you're done with classes."

Bey: "Noooo.....I want you...🥺"

Coco: "I'm about to fall asleep on this plane. 😂"

Bey: "I barely talked to you today....😔"

Coco: "This is the part I hate....😞 Are you sure you want to pursue a relationship with someone like me? I don't want to have you feeling neglected, beautiful..."

Bey: "It's ok....and yes I'm sure. I'm just being spoiled, that's all."

Coco: "You're worthy of being spoiled...😊"

Bey: "Get some sleep. I'll facetime you after my classes. Good night. 😘"

Coco: "Good night, baby....😘"