"Delusional" 🥴

Author's Note: I'm super busy!!!! So this can't be a long chapter. But I promise you all are going to be so happy! 😊

_____
___________

Coco's P.O.V.

After a week of quarantining, I was finally feeling well enough to work again! My tour was over, but I still had an episode of Bel Air to shoot. After that, I headed over to the video shoot for my song, "Double Back", and then finally I was back home. I wasn't able to check my phone much, but when I did I saw that I had a missed text from Beyoncé....

Beyoncé: "Still got the Rona...?? 👀"

Courtney: "No! 😂  As soon as I felt better and tested negative I had to get back to work."

Beyoncé: "You were supposed to facetime me! 🤬"

Courtney: "I know, brat! 😂 I still am. I have to do one more thing. Then, I'll facetime you. Ok?"

Beyoncé: "Whatever...🙄"

Courtney: "🤨"

Beyoncé: "😑!"

Courtney: "Don't act up! I'll facetime you when I'm done. I'll BRB w/ you."

___________________________________

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

"Ok, she gotta stop playing with you! I will pull up on this Courtney chick and beat her ass!", Megan exclaimed.

"Babe, calm down. If she said she'll facetime Bey after she's done working she probably will", Normani said as she massaged Meg's back.

"She better! Because she can't keep playing with Bey's emotions like that. I will help Meg beat her all the way up!", Onika stated.

"Y'all!!! Coco Jones is live on IG now!", Robyn informed us.

"For real?! Damn...she is. I didn't even get the notification", I said.

Coco was looking good as usual! She certainly didn't look like someone who had just battled with Covid. However, my dad bounced back quickly after just four days of having it back in 2021. So it still was a good chance that the Courtney I was texting and also talked on the phone with was indeed Coco Jones.

"Y'all...I have an idea...", Robyn said with a sinister smile.

"What?", I enquired.

"She's on live....so if you try to call or facetime her it's going to interrupt her live...you get what I'm saying?"

"Robyn.....you're a fucking genius!!!", I exclaimed.

"And she's hot, too!", her girlfriend, Onika, added.

I allowed those two to be mushy with one another while I commented on Coco's live before I called her. If she was really MY Courtney, I wanted to fuck with her mentally real bad! As soon as she saw my name in the comments, I could've sworn I saw her heart beat through her damn shirt. Her eyes got big as fuck....or was I just being delusional?!

@bey_thejournalist: "Yo, you single or naw?! Asking for a friend. 😏"

After she blinked a few times, she pulled herself together. Let's not forget she's also an actress so she knows how to pretend very well! She read my comment and immediately started cutely giggling. Being the lowkey comedian that she is, she asked, "Well who wants to know? Are you interested, love?", in that funny British accent that she does.