"Real Love" 🥰

Author's Note: Y'all!! Here's a quick little something... Cuz I got somewhere to be!!!!!!

 Cuz I got somewhere to be!!!!!!

_______
______________

Coco's P.O.V.

Woke up the next morning and had to make Beyoncé some breakfast....Yes, the sex was that good! And I hope she was serious when she said I was the best she ever had because she was definitely the best I ever had. And it felt good to wake up with my hand on her ass. I didn't want her to ever go back to Houston.

"Come your sexy ass in here and get these pancakes!", I exclaimed.

"I didn't know you knew how to cook normal food since you and Terrell be cooking stuff like fried octopus!", she exclaimed.

I laughed. "Girl, that's just for the show. Now come get you some."

"I love when you tell me to come get some", she said with a grin.

"You can look forward to hearing me say that to you often", I told her. Then kissed her pretty lips.

"You make me want to never go back to Houston", I said

"You don't have to. I have room for you here", I said.

She giggled. "I have school.... I don't graduate from college until 2025", she informed me.

"Oh yeah....We'll figure something out....I gotta be near you..", I said.

"Maybe you can live in Houston", she suggested shyly.

"Maybe....", I said with a smile. Earning a smile back from my gorgeous queen.

"So....are we...together or still just in the dating phase but not official yet?", I was bold enough to ask.

"Um....I just want to do whatever you want....", Beyoncé said.

"Now why I gotta be the one to make the decision?", I asked.

"Because you're the oldest", Beyoncé said cutely.

"I guess that's fair....ok....as the oldest I say we're a couple, young lady", I declared.

Beyoncé smiled and was in agreement. I know many might say we rushed into a relationship. But I don't care what anyone says or thinks. I knew Beyoncé was my person before I even met her face to face. Before I ever made love to her, I knew she was my soulmate. And she knew I was hers.

"So I hope you told everybody to make their own plans because I'm not sharing you today", I said.

"Yup! I think all the ladies are going on dates and my sister is hanging out with a friend of hers that's from here", Bey said.

"How the hell does your fifteen year old sister have a friend in another state?!", I asked.

Beyoncé giggled. "It's because she does music and she's TikTok famous. The girl's name is Keke and she does music, too. She actually acts and sings like you", Beyoncé explained.