"What I Didn't Tell You" 🤭

Coco's P.O.V.
(2 years later, 2025)

"Man, can y'all hurry up!", I yelled to my producer and engineer.

"Damn, Court! The mix is almost done", the engineer said.

"I'm sorry, y'all. I been held up in this studio all day. I just want to go home and lay my head on my fiancee's lap", I whined.

Yeah, that's right. After my babe graduated from college, I proposed to her. I mean, literally after the dean handed her the degree I got down on one knee! The happy tears that fell from her eyes were enough to cause a flood. I was inspired by the marriage between Lauren and Halle that took place in Hawaii when they eloped back in 2023. They invited only a few of us to witness their special moment. I was inspired back then but wanted to allow my babe to finish school. Once she did, I pulled that ring out!

"Coco, you and your girl fine as hell! And y'all cool as fuck. Like, y'all be playing video games and shit with us niggaz. How can I get me a woman that's a lady but can still kick it with the fellas?", my engineer asked.

I chuckled. "Girls like us are all over the place. You just gotta stop entertaining the wrong ones. You ready for a wife?", I questioned.

"Hell yeah! I wanna go home and lay my damn head in somebody's lap, too!", he exclaimed.

"Well, go home, write down all the qualities you want in your future wife. Then pray to God about it and don't entertain any chicks that don't fit the description of what you want", I told him.

He shook his head. "Damn...I need my ass beat because that's the same thing my damn momma told me to do in the first place."

"Well listen, nigga! The best person to give you advice about women is always another woman. Stop listening to your boys!", I told him.

"Facts! I always listen to my momma, my granny and my sisters about women", my producer stated.

After my producer and I were done lecturing my engineer, the mix for a song I was recording for my second album was done. I raced home to Beyoncé. When I entered our home in LA, Bey was sitting on the couch in her cute onesie. My baby is such a big kid.

"Hi, baby! Did you have fun at the studio?!", she asked.

I popped down on the couch and laid my head on her lap. She combed through my hair with her delicate fingers. I had been waiting for this moment all damn day!

"Yeah, babe. The album is almost done. But I just wanted to come home and be with you. I haven't seen you all day", I replied.

"Awww, I know. But you're here now. Are you excited about Lauren and Halle's baby shower tomorrow?", she asked.

"I am! I'm so happy for them. They're going to love the cute little clothes we got for baby Bria. I can't wait to see what she looks like", I said with a smile.

Since both Halle and Lauren are good friends with Trevor Jackson, they asked him to be the donor of their first child...and pretty much any child they plan to have biologically!

"Well with both Halle and Trevor's good looks and talent, Bria will definitely be the prettiest little singer/ actress of her generation I think", Bey declared.

"Do you think we should have a baby someday?", I asked.

Beyoncé's eyes sparkled and she was cheesing like somebody had just given her a lifetime supply of Popeye's chicken....

"YES! And her name shall be Blue!", she said.

"Blue?!! What the hell?!"

"Yes, babe! Blue is my favorite color", Bey reminded me.

"Well I always wanted a daughter named Ivy", I said.

"So Blue Ivy Jones..."

"Period! What if we have a boy though?", I asked.

"You can pick his first name. But since Courtney is a unisex name your first name can be his middle name", she replied.

"How about...Alijah Courtney Jones?", I asked.

"I love it!!!", Bey exclaimed.

"And I love you....", I told her.

_____________________________________

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

I laid in bed and watched Courtney sleep. As I did, I got a text from Onika....

Nika: "Hi. Are you sleep?"

Bey: "Nope! Wyd?"

Nika: "Watching Robyn sleep. 😂"

Bey: "I'm watching Coco sleep! 😂"

Nika: "Oh we in love DEEP! 😭"

Bey: "Facts!!! You talk to Megmani today?"

Nika: "Yeah. They finally made the decision to move to LA like the rest of us."

Bey: "Yeah they told me. I'm so happy about that and can't wait to see them tomorrow."

Nika: "I still can't believe you're going to be married to Coco Jones soon. It's all you've ever wanted!"

Bey: "I still feel like I've been in a good ass dream for 2 years! Lol"

Nika: "Me, too. I never thought I would be married..."

Bey: "Girl I'm still trippin' off the fact that you beat me, Meg, and Mani to the altar!!!! The main one who said she would NEVER get married was the first one out of our crew to do it."

Nika: "Robyn almost passed out when I asked her! She always thought she would have to be the one to ask me. But I was so ready to be married to her. I knew I could never love anyone as much as I love her. So why wait?"

Bey: "I'm happy for you Nika....😊"

Nika: "Thanks, Bey Bey! I can't wait for your wedding. 🥰"

Bey: "You know what....Coco doesn't know it...but I was actually planning on asking her to marry me. I even got a ring for her..."

Nika: "Are you serious??!"

Bey: "Yup! I gave the ring to my sister though. So whenever she's ready to propose to Keke she'll be all set."

Nika: "That's so dope!!! You should tell Coco about that."

Bey: "Maybe I will. Good night, Mrs. Fenty. 😊"

Nika: "Good night, soon to be Mrs. Jones! 😊"

Coco woke up right after I was done texting with Onika....

"Babe, take your ass to sleep. And who are you texting?", she asked.

"It was Onika. You can read our messages", I said.

"I trust you, baby...."

I smiled. "I trust you, too....But here's what I didn't tell you...I was actually going to ask you to marry me first....here's a picture of the ring I was going to propose with."

Coco gasped. "Babe....I can't believe this...you were going to ask me? I love you so much, baby."

"I love you even more. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my celebrity crush...."

The End