𝐢.

THE EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED, girl dragged her feet along the ground underneath her before she finally stopped her walking to glance up at the tall door in front of her while a groan seeped past her lips. She was so tired that she didn't even want to open her door, but at the end of the day she knew she'd have to open it if she really wanted to go to sleep, so she just huffed it off and prepared herself to open her door.

Y/N slowly walked up to the door before she pushed her hand out and slammed it against the door knob, wasting no time in moving the door open so she could finally get some rest.

She was a little shocked that the door was already open, but she just hoped that it was because she forgot to lock it due to how tired she was when she was going to work in the morning.

Taking a step through the door while she shut the door behind her, a smile formed on her lips as she finally tossed her bag to the side, not sparing it another glance afterwards, "Home sweet home."

It was like a wave of relief washed over her, and she didn't even know why. Her home felt so much more warming and comfortable to her that day, but she just assumed that it was because she was tired all day. Little did she know what was about to come.

The H/C haired girl started walking through her room once again, making a quick turn to her room door that was practically calling out for her name by now.

She continued her walking before her walking came to a halt once again, but this time it wasn't because of the door being in her way, it was because she had heard something that came from behind her.

Y/N raised her eyebrows as she whirled herself around with the swiftness, not exactly wanting to know who the intruder was, but also not wanting to question who the intruder was out loud. She didn't want to lose her life just yet, so all she did was reach her hand up to the door knob behind her with a bad feeling growing in her stomach.

Twisting her hand to the side while the door knob followed along, that's when Y/N gently pushed her body back against the door, glad that there wasn't a little creak there to give her away as she did so.

She took a step back into her dark room while she let her hand remove itself from the door knob, but then she moved herself behind the door in front of her before she gave it a little push, listening to the little click that came from it shutting.

Once she realized that the door was finally closed, that's when her eyes widened and her teeth started biting against her bottom lip. There was someone in her home, and she was just casually in her room like nothing.

"Fuck..." The woman whispered to herself before she panicked a little, her chest rising up and down as she looked from side to side, thinking of what to do.

After a while of wondering how she was going to get out of the situation she was currently in, that's when she remembered that she still had her device in her pocket, so she calmed herself down a little before she pushed her fingers down to her pockets.

Finally slipping the device out of her pocket, she pursed her lips out of more panic before she switched her phone on and leaned over it a little, the worry only growing through her body as she dialed the number of the police.

When the number finally came up on her screen and she noticed the numbers rolling, she opened her mouth to speak, until, her phone was shut off.

A loud gasp came from her lips before she slammed a hand over her mouth as she repeatedly told herself to shut up in her mind.

Y/N then strained her E/C eyes as she continued to try and turn on her device, but there still was nothing. She couldn't get her phone to turn on, so she immediately lost all hope.

She silently cursed to herself for not charging her phone, but before she could make any more movements, the sound of her door knob twisting visited her ears, and that caused her to snap her neck towards the door not far from her.