𝐱𝐢𝐢.

THE MAN FELT AN UNEXPLAINABLE, amount of rage as he watched the H/C haired teen pack her back, the dull look showing through her beautiful eyes. He knew she was never the brightest person to be around, but this was just insane to him. She didn't smile the entire time, and he could feel the negative emotion that spilled from her aura. She clearly wasn't happy, and there wasn't anything he could do about it. He tried making her happy numerous times, but the happiness that radiated from him never seemed to do the trick.

Y/N didn't know what to feel, she was just focused on packing her things so she could set off and be on her way to her younger brother, seeing that she could be the only thing that would be able to heal him in this moment. She didn't want him to end up a wreck, or even worse, dead. Lydia was not the right person to help either, it seemed as though she only made things worse.

Walking up behind the female that didn't bother looking over her shoulder once she felt his presence coming, Raziel wrapped two fingers around a strand of his long hair and let his beautiful blonde hair fiddle in between them, "Are you sure you want to do this...? I know you don't want to see your mother. Or well, Lydia... So do you really think this is the best thing to do...?"

"No. Of course not." She responded with the quickness, exhaustion lingering from the back of her voice as she continued packing with her back still facing the angel, "I'm only going for my brother."

A pout made its way over to the blondes face as he set his arms down to his sides, a gulp coming from his before he flickered his eyes to the suitcase, and then back to the girl that didn't pay him any mind, "She's an evil evil woman, Y/N. I don't think you should go..!"

Y/N felt the end of her lips quirking up from the vibration that were heard through the Angels throat, still knowing that she had no choice if this meant she was going to save someone from the older woman, "I'm going to try my best to ignore her. You should too... I can't believe she's getting to you, and you're like.. the happiest person I know."

"Y/N, come on! We can find another way to do this!! Does your little brother have a device you can contact him on?" He asked with a frown still clear over his lips. He didn't want to go about things the way Y/N was, and he was going to make that obvious. He wanted her to be happy, he didn't want her around her mothers negativity and neglectful behavior.

"No. She took it away so he wouldn't be able to get to me." Finally glancing at the beautiful blonde that widened his eyes, she then clenched her jaw in anger, unknowingly sending him even further over the edge as well, "And now look at him. He's a fucking mess, and it's because of her."

Raziel pursed his lips and allowed his pale hands to form into fists, his chest rising and lowering from the anger that seethed through every inch of his body. He didn't think he would be so upset, but he could just feel all the emotion that came from Y/N, it only made him go crazy as well, "But she doesn't want to admit that, does she...?"

Scoffing out at his words, she then turned back around and forcefully shoved something into her suitcase with a huff, "No. Of course not...! She's a god damn psychopath!!"

"Hey! D-Don't say that.." Raziel murmured that last part, causing a playful eye roll to come from the H/C haired girl that then grabbed the zipper of her suitcase, finally closing it to show that she was done and ready to get to her destination, even if she didn't want to.

Y/N could only chuckle awkwardly while she stood up to her feet, slowly turning once again, her dull gaze glaring holes into the blonde that blushed a little, "Sorry... But yeah, I need to see him. I don't know what I'm going to do with him, though. I'll have to figure it out by the time I get there..."

"Okay... I.. guess we'll just do it your way." Raziel backed up a little, that same tingly feeling he got from before rising up throughout his body. He so desperately tried ignoring it, but the stare she had on him made him feel things he'd never felt before, and with each second she kept her E/C eyes on him, it was getting harder and harder to ignore that feeling, "B-But.. after this I don't want you to see her ever again!!"

Tilting her head to the side as she crossed her arms, Y/N let out a hum to her angel and raised an eyebrow, causing Raziel to internally stumble over his words, making him wonder what he was going to say next, "Really? Why not?"

"Ah.. b-because...! She's.. h-horrible, and.. not good so.. you shouldn't see her cause.. th-then you will be horrible... and.. not good..?" He almost sounded like he was questioning himself at the end, and he was. He didn't know why he was getting so messy over his words, but he tried not to focus too much on that.

The mood within the girl seemed to lighten a little, and Raziel was really glad, even if that meant she was getting excited at his expense, "Okay... Well, we have some buses to catch. Now let's go."