𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

WHILE Y/N FELL INTO A DEEP, sleep on the bus ride all the way over to her old home, Raziel was up the entire time, guarding her with nothing but his energy since he knew nobody else was able to see him. He was just there, glaring at everybody that make the slightest look over to the sleeping girl. Feeling all ticklish on the inside just because of the fact that she trusted him to watch over her and wake her up at her stop, he couldn't help but giggle. Now he really felt like he was making some positive progress with the woman, especially now that he knew about her deeper issues.

Humming a random tune that played through his head, Raziel tapped his slender fingers against his own thigh, his eyes wandering all around to continue making sure nothing sketchy was happening. It wasn't like he knew what he was getting himself into in the first place, so he had to be even more cautious about what was to come.

As if on queue, that's when the angel froze, his eyes narrowing once he felt the negative energy lingering throughout the bus. He immediately parted his lips and looked over his shoulder, only to make one sided eye contact with a tall man that was dressed in dark jeans and a light green sweater that had the hood over his head. He looked extremely suspicious, but the blonde didn't want to judge all over the feeling of things, so he just turned back around.

Raziel just kept his eyes on the sleeping woman, his blood turning warmer and warmer with each second he spent inspecting every inch of her place. Without realizing it before, he did really think she was beautiful. Just the sleeping expression that laid on her face was enough to make his soft voice squeak and pop. It wasn't like anything he'd ever been through in his life ever.

Hearing quick shuffles behind him, Raziel whipped his head over his shoulder once again and noticed the same man from before walking up, his dark eyes straight onto the H/C haired female that still sat asleep, her head perked up on her hand.

"What does this guy want..?" Raziel mumbled to himself as he kept letting his eyes follow the suspicious man that wrapped his hand around the bus handle before he looked from left to right, only making himself look even more skeptical. Now, this is when the angel was getting stuck because he was getting rather too close to Y/N for his liking, but he didn't want to already do something he didn't want to just because of something this small.

There wasn't anything but the sound of the bus continuing to ride that rang through the blondes head, but for some reason he still had such an uneasy feeling. The feelings overwhelmed him so much that he even started cursing his abilities in his own mind. They were all pouring down on him, but since nothing was happening, he couldn't let that go just yet. He had to keep it all inside.

Attempting to shake the feeling away, Raziel peeled his eyes away from the tall male and turned back to Y/N, his pupils dilating just from the look on her face. His cheeks heated up and most of the bad energy began to fade away.

It looked like she was some kind of source of dopamine for him, but it wasn't like that was such a bad thing. It would only be a bad thing if he was constantly on a search for both her and that feeling all together, but in a way where it would lead to some kind of odd obsession.

As he kept staring at the sleeping young woman, he sighed happily before his happiness was quickly interrupted, and he poofed away, his breath hitching as that happened. Fluttering his eyes shut, he heard the sounds of the bus in the background while everything turned cloudy, pale, and familiar, but once he blinked, he was back in the bus, but much to his dismay, there was that same man from before, now sitting beside Y/N.

Raziel pushed a hand over his mouth as he clenched his jaw, immediately seeing the creepiness that was so clear in his body language. Glancing around, he saw people staring at him as he scooted closer to her, but they didn't do anything, and they didn't say a word.

The angel hated that with every part of his body, that even he himself started to feel down. Shuffling over to the female, he then saw the taller man placing his hand on her shoulder before he pushed a few fingers up to the side of her head, his hand gently petting down against her head. Now that's what made even more alarms go off in the blondes head.

He just felt so disgusted, he couldn't even form a proper thought. All he wanted was for him to stop touching Y/N, so he quickly sprung into action, his slender fingers grabbing at the girls shoulder, causing her to widen her eyes in shock at the harsh feeling that came from the angel. Whipping her head over to him, she squinted and scoffed, "What the hell was that..?!"

"Don't worry. If you keep quiet, everything will be fine..." the mysterious man whispered in Y/Ns face, and that's when she finally realized that Raziel was trying to warn her from the bad going on near her, and her heart sunk.