𝐱𝐢𝐯.

BY NOW THE BLONDE WAS, already basically fuming from the other male, and he wanted to rip him apart. Of course those are the thoughts he kept deep within himself because he wanted to make sure he still remained the good angel he promised he would be, but it wasn't as if those feelings weren't overwhelming him either. He just watched as Y/N darted her eyes in between the creep and him, causing his heart to hurt. He was trying to get him away from her, but he knew that was going to be a little difficult. There were others around, and he didn't want them to know he existed.

"What are you t-talking about...? Who even.. are you..?" Y/N whispered over to the man that sat right beside her, his rough hand still faintly wondering all over cheeks. She felt so much disgust from that, but she wasn't trying to risk literal death infront of others, so she just tolerated it for know, internally praying that the blonde could do something to get her out the situation she was currently in.

The man beside her didn't speak another word, he just inspected her features for a split second, even a low chuckle leaving out his throat as he did so. It was clear he had some kind of satisfaction from her, but that somehow only made her hate what was happening even more.

Raziel on the other hand was constantly lingering over to the two, wondering how he'll get his hands on him. He wanted Y/N to make noise, but nobody was doing anything now, and they could literally see all of this happening. He shuddered at the people around, already aware of the fact that they were used to their dangerous environment by now.

"Well, what do you want from me?" She continued to question the random man some more, watching the smug look on his face drop once she asked him that. He rested his face and didn't say anything, freaking her out even more just by that simple action, "Can you atleast answer that?? Please..??"

After a few more moments of silence from the man in green, he tilted his head to the left and bit down on his bottom lip, his dark eyes still glancing over her face. She didn't know why, but she felt so naked just from his eyes. She didn't even know that was an actual feeling until now as well, "We want you. That's about it,"

Narrowing her dull E/C eyes at the words that left him, she parted her lips, and all fear grew inside of herself. She just looked back at the angel that still seemed to be thinking, and she almost scoffed at how useless he was being in the moment. It almost mad her angry, but then she remembered she was in no position to throw a fit.

The creep obviously saw her glance behind him for help, and that made him curious as to what she was looking at, so he turned around with the quickness, only to see nothing but air and looks from other people on the ride.

Raziel saw this as an opportunity to think fast, but what he did next ruined the entire situation. He randomly blasted a chunk of energy towards the dark eyed males back, causing him to jolt forward with a loud grunt that didn't go unnoticed by everyone else. Y/N just gasped as she slammed a hand down on her mouth, trying not to laugh. She didn't know Raziel could do that.

Looking over at the pouting blonde that puffed out his chest as if the other guy in green could actually see him, Y/N could only giggle underneath the palm of her hand, "How come you've never done that before...? If I were you, everybody would probably hate me because of how much I'd use that thing..!"

Glad that he could gain the woman's attention, Raziel whirled himself back to the H/C haired female that simply stared down the shady man that began to stand himself up, "I only use it when I need to,"

Just as Y/N was about to say something else in response, the man shot up to his feet, his hand stuffing inside of his pocket as he turned over to her once again. Her E/C eyes widened when she saw the aggressive expression that laid out on her face, and it was only then that she realized he most likely thought she had shoved him or something of the sort.

"You thought that was funny, huh??" He kept his hand in his pocket as he slide right next to her again, his face closer to hers as he clenched his jaw. He loved the fear on her face. It was almost like that was what drove him to be so insane in the first place, even though they didn't really know each other that well, "Fine then, I'll show you fucking funny."

"What..?!" She frantically began shaking her head from side to side while also looking back at the angel that started to float up, his aura glowing, except it was turning dark.

Y/N blinked for a moment, and when she opened her eyes. Everything was quiet, and she could've sworn she went completely deaf. Everything also looked to be in slow motion. Like actually. She could move however she wanted. She looked over towards her angel and her eyebrows raised at the sight she was seeing. He was also frozen in place, and there was no sound detected from him either.

He was in the air, glowing a dark aura brightly as his hair floated with him. It also looked like his eyes vanished because of how bright they were also glowing. That's when she realized he was doing his job, and he was getting her out of there. She felt her breath hitch before she grabbed her things and stood up, her feet slamming against the bus as she sprinted up towards the front.

She pulled open the doors and made her way off, and out of nowhere, time wasn't stopped anymore, and she could hear clearly. It was like everything happened right infront of her eyes. The bus continued going, causing her to freeze from what she was seeing. She didn't know any of this was possible, and after a few minutes of staring in disbelief, she felt a hand on her shoulder that made her flinch. Turning back, that's when she made eye contact with her angel.