𝐢𝐱.

THE ANGEL SWAYED HIS LEGS, around as he kept his eyes on the young woman that currently did her H/C hair in her mirror. He just sat there and admired her, even taking note of what she'd do from time to time as he stared at her. His heart pounded through his body and he even felt like he was starting to melt from how hot his face was growing. He didn't know what this feeling was, but he didn't think much of it because the feeling he had within was making him feel so good at the moment. It was like something new was awakening inside of him, except it was something he enjoyed.

"Are you almost done?" Raziel chirped out while the swaying of his legs came to a stop before he saw Y/N look over at him through the mirror infront of her. She was obviously in a bad mood, so he just pursed his lips, silently waiting for anything to come to the human that slightly glared her E/C eyes at him. He didn't know why she was such a hothead sometimes, but he brushed that off because if that's what made her her, then he was going to have to deal with it.

"Does it look like I'm almost done??" She questioned with a slight huff that could be heard towards the end of her words. She wasn't paying the angel any mind while he was watching her every inch, blushing just at the sight of her.

Peering down at the ground, all Raziel could do was frown, wondering why the woman still didn't warm up to him even though they had their little moments together. It really bugged him because he was already so fond of her, even when she wasn't in the mood for him, and yet it still felt like she didn't want anything to do with him, "No, s-sorry Y/N..."

Y/N continued to fix herself up before she pushed her arms down to her sides with a frustrated groan that left her throat before she whirled herself around, staring deep into the blondes eyes while he looked back up at her with a happy grin on her face, until he allowed his eyes to turn up at her hair. That's when he knitted his eyebrows, not sure what happened to her hair since it looked so messy, "Is.. is it supposed to look like that, or...?"

The E/C eyed girl scoffed out at the angel before she crossed her arms with the look on her face contorting into one of genuine irritation by what the male just said right to her face, "No, it's not supposed to look like this...! That's why I'm looking at you.. I need help with it..."

"Oh! Ah! You need my help...! O-Okay, I can help you..!" And with that, Raziel was out of the tub and standing behind the female that only looked at him through the mirror once again, not even noticing that he was allowing his body to just lay back in the empty bathtub before he finally got out of it.

The man unexpectedly placed his chin on her shoulder before he tilted his head to stare up at her with the ends of his lips quirking upwards just by the even more annoyed look on her face. He loved looking at her, especially when it was up close. There was just something to her, and it made him weak to his knees, yet he couldn't explain what it was, "Okay... So what do you need me to do?"

"I need you to help me put in this.. ponytail. I know it seems easy, but it's hard for me to get it right without bumps popping up out of nowhere." She turned to the long haired boy that nodded his head after her explanation before he pulled his chin from her shoulder as he cleared his throat, hoping that he wouldn't make her hair look worse than it already did.

Pushing his hands up to the sides of her head, that's when he bit his bottom lip in concentration before he placed his hands against her H/C hair, immediately wrapping his hands around her hair and pushing his hands closer in order to make a ponytail, "Y/N...! I think I'm doing it..!"

"Yeah, yeah you are Raziel. Now come on," she raised her hand to reveal the hair tie she had through her fingers before she felt his grab the chunk of her hair with his left hand before he took the hair tie, his eyes turning back to her hair as he pushed the hair tie down his pale fingers.

He stretched it out a bit before he put it up to his lips, allowing his teeth to gently press down it on while his hands went back to gathering the hair to make the perfect ponytail for Y/N. After he finished doing that, he plopped the hair tie back into his right hand until he wrapped it around her chunk of hair, making sure that the ponytail was tight enough for the girl, "Is it too loose, or is it too tight?"

"It's just right!" She grinned from ear to ear, finally feeling satisfied with the way her ponytail look before she felt Raziels hands moving down to her shoulders.

Y/N checked herself out for a few more seconds before she nodded her head as she turned herself around, only to see the angel beaming at her as well. It looked like he was happy with what he'd just done too, and she liked that for the both of them, so all she could do was smile up at him, "So I did good? A-And you're proud of me...?!"

"Yeah, sure Raziel... I'm proud of you." She laughed out, her spirits finally lifting all because he'd helped her with her H/C hair. He didn't think that she would be this excited to get to work, but here he was, doing his duties and making her happy, like a true angel.

"Ahhh... Thank you, Y/N! You look so pretty with your hair like that, by the way..!" He was giggling with each word he let out, and the soft smile that appeared on the woman's face once again was enough for him to mirror that action, loving the way her warm aura traveled to him as well. The energy that was created around the both of them was something he just wanted to experience with her every time she breathed around him.

Y/N let out a sigh before she began to walk past the blonde with her E/C eyes peeling off of his, "Well, I should probably get going. Don't want to be late-"

Out of nowhere, the female felt herself being engulfed in a tight hug that caused her to throw her head back in shock at what she was feeling. Raziel felt so warm around her body, but for some odd reason she actually liked the feeling of his touch on her. It was like he was craving it really badly throughout anytime she was around, which means that he wanted to touch her everyday because he was never away from her.

He delved his face into her neck with his cheeks turning into a deep red while he copied her breathing patterns, already feeling an even stronger connection between the both of them just because of that, "I.. I hope you don't get mad at me, but... I just wanted to do this ever since I saw you!!"

"No, no.. I'm not mad, just a little shocked, that's all... And.. thank you Raziel, now... Could you let go of me??" She muttered as she tilted her head further back, the feeling of Raziels soft breath repeatedly hitting against her skin as she did so.

All he did was frown and hug her tighter, listening to the little squeak that flew past Y/and mouth in the process of doing so. It wasn't like he paid it any mind, though, because he was way too busy thinking about his own needs and wants, "I.. don't want you to go, actually... Can't you just.. stay home today?"

"N-No... I can't... Now, uhh.. can you let go?" She repeated the same question from before, only her voice was a little more firmer so that the man could finally get the hint of what she wanted from him.

Luckily for her, the angel glanced down at the floor once again before he unwrapped his arms from around her body, a disappointed sigh coming from himself while he let his heart ache in his chest, "Okay, fine... But could you.. atleast try to find some time to talk to me..? You know I just hate it when you ignore me..."

"Okay, fine... Just.. never do that again, that scared me." His heart ached even more at her words because here he thought he was being lovable while she thought he was making her uncomfortable and irritated.