Chapter 12 Debute ruined

Athanasia woke up and saw the necklace anos gave her last night .
Lily knocked on the princess room

Princess are you awake ," asks Lily"

Yes Lily," says athanasia"

Athanasia opened the door and saw Lily. Lily smiled at her

Princess today's the day you'll be introduced to higher society ," says Lily smiling at her"

Athanasia smiled at Lily

I have brought a dress for princess to wear for the depute ," says Lily smiling"

Thank-you Lily you're always nice to me ," says athanasia hugging Lily"

Of course princess," says Lily returning the hug"

I promised lady diana to look after her I will gladly do it for the princess," thought Lily"

My princess have grown really beautiful," says Lily smiling"

Lily will father accept me ," asks athanasia with a hope"

Lily signed sadly

I'm sure princess you're his only daughter afterall," says Lily sadly"

Only daughter," thought athanasia"

Why do I have a bad feeling something's going to happen," thought athanasia"

No don't think like that nothing will happen," thought athanasia"

Anos wanted me to have this dress but I declined him . Father would be suspicious of me where I got the dress more beautiful than obelia royalty. Anos agreed to listen to her even though he didn't want me to look more beautiful.

Princess where did you get that beautiful necklace," asks Lily"

Oh this someone important to me gave it to me ," says athanasia wearing the Ruby gem necklace "

Is that so it's really beautiful princess," says Lily smiling"

The carriage for Ruby palace came to take the princess to the debute. It was a small carriage not fit for the princess but athanasia didn't really care . She reached the banquet and her name was announced. Athanasia was wearing a plain blue dress and her hair was tied in a pony style. Many nobles looked at her and gave her some dirty look .

Oh my is that princess athanasia," says one noble women"

Why is she wearing such a plain dress ," says another noble women"

I guess it's true that the emperor didn't favour her ," says another noble women"

A women with black hair and dark eyes stand out the most . She's Sarah daughter of lady Rosaline who's a noble lady .

 She's Sarah daughter of lady Rosaline who's a noble lady