Chapter 13 Don't go after him

Meanwhile with Anos and Irene

So tell me," says anos leaning against a tree"

Irene nodded

Anos sama you were indeed correct," says Irene"

Anos eyes widen

But how ," asks anos"

Anos sama do you have princess athanasia hair ?," Asked Irene"

Anos showed a golden hair and pink hair straik

Who's hair streak is this ," asked Irene"

Her majesty zierrah if athy is indeed a fairy then this hair should be enough to identify it ," says Anos"

Diana and her majesty zierrah blood sample is same so this should be enough," thought anos"

Irene took one blonde straik and pink straik and used cell manipulation spell .

Irene showed anos the results she got

Anos read the result and smirked to himself.

I need to report this to his majesty asmodeous sama," thought anos "

Thank-you for your time ," says Anos"

Anos disappeared from the forest and teleported to Ruby palace

Princess please open the door ," says Lily worried for the princess"

Miss Lily," says anos"

Sir anos ," says Lily"

What happened here ," asks anos "

After the debute finished the princess locked herself in her room I'm worried for her ," says Lily in a worried tone"

Hold my hand Miss Lily," says anos and Lily holds his hand and they teleported to athanasia room"

Lily gasped when she saw the princess condition

Lily ran to her side and hugged her

Anos went towards her side athanasia seems to notice his presence.

A-n-o-s," says athanasia weakly"

I'm sorry you have to see me in this condition," says athanasia weakly"

Don't apologise princess it's not your fault," says anos holding her hand"

Athanasia turned towards Lily

I'm sorry for worrying you Lily," says athanasia weakly"

It's fine my princess," says Lily wipping her tears"

Miss Lily may I talk to her alone ," asks Anos"

Lily nodded and leave two of them alone

Anos took athanasia hand and went outside.

You were fine the last time I saw you princess what happened," asks Anos looking at athanasia"

Athanasia kept her head down

I tried so hard to get my father's attention just to lose that to another princess that appeared out of nowhere," says athanasia clenching her fist"

WHAT! ," Asks anos darkly"

Everyone at the debute was comparing me to her saying I was gloomy and she was bright . Even father accepted her and danced with her on my debute," says athanasia looking down sadly"

It's not fair! ," Says athanasia falling to the ground"

Anos was boiling with anger

I should just kill that mortal," thought Anos "

Athy listen to me ," says Anos looking at her and helping her stand up"

Athy looked at Anos

What are you going to do with the girl ," asks Anos "

I will show her the ways of the palace," says athanasia "

She's hopeless," thought Anos "

I really don't like seeing you like this but if you still wishes to go after that man go ahead I won't stop you ," says anos disappointed"

But if he ever lays a finger on you I will kill him ," says anos darkly while looking at athanasia"

I won't be able to visit you soon but take care of yourself," says anos kissing her cheeks "

Anos teleported away to his palace after he teleported away a figure came out of the shadows which revealed to be the former emperor of obelia.

Well this is interesting," says anastacious smirking "