Chapter 39 Execution

Around many people from underworld have gathered around the stadium . Many of them were cheering. You must be wondering what's happening. After the obelian Empire have fallen 4 of the prisoners are getting executed Today. That was the order from Emperor and Empress of Atlantas.

Athanasia was sitting with anos while holding his hand tightly.

Everything alright," asks Anos"

Athanasia hugged him

What's wrong," asks Anos in a loving tone "

Will everything be alright today," asks athanasia"

Don't worry about it everything will be alright my dear ," says anos smiling"

Diana and anastacious was also watching from the above with her sisters and brothers.

Zarinah was with her brothers and shido was also there.

Oh you came ," asks zarinah"

Of course darling," says shido getting close to her "

Julio , dilluc and arjen got a tick mark on their forehead.

Zarinah holds shido hand while her brothers glares at him .

Shina didn't come with you ," asks zarinah leaning on his shoulder"

I don't want her to see this horrible scene so told her to stay with dad and mom ," says shido placing a hand on zarinah head "

Makes sense ," says zarinah "

Jeez why do you have to flirt with my sister right now ," asks arjen annoyed"

Yea that's right ," says dilluc annoyed"

Tch you're lucky my sister loves you otherwise I wouldn't mind beating the hell out of you ," says Julio annoyed "

Shido just smirks and places his head towards zarinah boobs which pissed her brothers too much.

Now with Zena, Juliana and haruki

Oh it's actually been centuries since I been to a execution," says haruki"

Is that why you're here ," asks Juliana"

Not really I came with shido and wanted to visit you girls," says haruki"

Zena and Juliana smiles and hugged haruki .

I really missed you how have you girls been ," asked haruki smiling at them"

We're good haruki kun I missed you too ," says Zena blushing"

Yea I missed you too," says Juliana blushing"

Ahem

Three of them turns around and saw Julian and saber staring at them .

Y'all are really enjoying this right ," asks Julien mainly staring at haruki"

Of course brother," says Juliana"

Guys just zip it ," says Satan annoyed "

The gates opened revealing the first prisoner who came to the stage with plain clothes and messy her . She was Rosaline Judith . Many people threw magic at her and insulted her .

" Shameless whore "

" How dare you human tried to harm one of us"

" Disgusting bitch "

" You'll suffer here"

The guard threw Rosaline inside the water soletrex . ( Soletrex means the prisoner will be trapped in the barrier where the prisoner body itself will explode inside it while it glowed bright blue colour which means the prisoner has been executed successfully)

When Rosaline went inside the barrier she couldn't breathe then water went inside it .

Begin ," says Edward "

"Rosaline Judith the former countess of obelia have been charged for treason , neglecting her own child , child abuse , poising incident etc . Therefore you shall pay with your life "

Rosaline meanwhile is trying to breakfree from the barrier but couldn't not do so .

Soon the barrier glowed bright blue colour which was hurting Rosaline eyes and her mind became blank . She couldn't hear anything. She saw her body breaking apart . Soon the light stopped glowing which revealed that Rosaline have been executed.

The next prisoner was the former crown Princess of obelia. Her face is fully burned while her hair is short and can't stop trembling. She then looked at athanasia direction and glared at her .

This is all your fault bitch if you didn't exist in the first place this wouldn't happen," says Jennette full of hatred towards athanasia"

Many people booed at Jennette

" How dare she "

" Who the hell does she think she is saying such things about the fairy Princess"

Athanasia hugged anos

Anos glared at Jennette

The guard pushed Jennette to the same barrier her aunt went . The moment Jennette went inside it glowed blue colour and her body was beheaded by the weapon which is placed at the top of barrier.

The next prisoner was Duke alpheus. The guard threw him in the barrier and he was beheaded by the sharp object at the top which killed him easily.

The next prisoner was the former emperor of obelia. He was looking down the entire time.

The guard announced his crimes which included neglecting, use of black magic and tried to execute the fairy Princess of Atlantas.

Claude looked at diana one last time while she only glared at him . Anastacious looks down in shame.

Goodbye brother," says anastacious"

Claude was pushed inside the barrier while the colour changed into bright white white means that after he have atoned for his sins he will be reincarnated. His body vanished from the barrier.

Many people gasped instead of light blue it was bright white .

What happened," asks athanasia"

He'll live a 1000 years atoning his sin after that he'll be reincarnated that's what the bright white light means ," says anos"

I don't know what to say ," says athy "

Maybe not in this life but next life just maybe," thought athanasia smiling"