Chapter 14 Rumours

Athanasia was lying in her bed and thinking about what anos said .

This is the second time I saw anos mad ," thought athanasia"

I will miss him so much," thought athanasia holding the necklace"

The next day a letter  arrived from emerald palace.

Athanasia read the letter .

Dear sister ,

I hope you will be present for today's dinner . I wish to know more about you

From princess Jeanette

_________________

Athanasia signed  and put a plain blue dress .

Athanasia arrived at the dinner table where she saw her father glaring at her and her sister waving at her so she waved back . Duke alpheus and Rosaline Judith with her daughter was also present.

Blessing and Glory upon the sun of obelia," says athanasia"

Jeanette signalled her to sit with her so she did .

Princess athanasia you're a princess yet why are you wearing such shabby clothes," asks Rosaline hiding her smirk"

I feel comfortable in this clothes lady Rosaline," says athanasia smiling"

Athanasia noticed Sarah and smiled at her and Sarah does the same .

Claude was staring at the necklace athanasia was wearing.

Princess athanasia I heard some rumours about you ," says Duke alpheus"

Now everyone's attention was on Duke alpheus

There's a rumour that you're meeting with a man at night ," says Duke alpheus looking at her"

Athanasia eyes widened

How did he know," thought athanasia"

Tch is this how a princess should act meeting a man in the middle of a night ," says Claude glaring at athanasia while everyone got chills"

Daddy don't be mean to athanasia she's your daughter too ," says Jeanette showing fake concern "

I want to barf at her acting," thought Sarah"

That thing is not my daughter," says Claude Coldly"

Jennette smirked at this .

Athanasia wasn't listening to whatever they were saying. She was thinking how did Duke alpheus know about me meeting anos at night .

Duke alpheus may I ask where you heard this rumour," asks athanasia glaring at him"

Duke alpheus was sweating so much .

Sister don't be angry at uncle I'm sure he didn't mean it ," says Jennette sweetly"

Fine ," says athanasia as she ate her food in silence"

I knew she had it in her ," thought Sarah "

Rosaline was praysing how much smart Jeanette is and how his majesty loves her so much . Athanasia clenched her fist in anger . Claude keep on praising Jennette while saying ignoring me and Duke alpheus was compering me to princess Jeanette saying how gloomy I look and try to learn something from princess Jeanette.
While this was happening nobody didn't notice that Jennette was smirking . Finally dinner got over and athanasia and Sarah went out first after saying goodbye.

How are you princess," asks Sarah"

I'm alright how about you lady Sarah ," asks athanasia"

I'm also alright thank-you for asking," says Sarah"

I'm really sorry about my mother's rude words ," says Sarah bowing down"

It's fine I'm already used to people talking bad about me ," says athanasia"

Sarah stayed quite for a moment

Princess if I may ask ," asks Sarah"

What is it ," says athanasia"

Who was the man Duke alpheus was talking about," asks Sarah"

Athanasia looks at the necklace and smiles

Someone very important to me ," says athanasia blushing"

Sarah saw her blushing and understood

But I still don't understand how did Duke alpheus know about him ," says athanasia"

Maybe someone related to him might have told him ," says Sarah"

Could be possible," says athanasia"

Sarah noticed her mother glaring at her and she rolls her eyes at her .

Well it seems my mother wanted me goodbye princess," says Sarah "

Athanasia also bid her goodbye

Athanasia was going to Ruby palace but she saw some golden fairies flying around so she decided to follow her . While following it she didn't notice how far she have gotten .

Huh did I get lost ," asked athanasia having not a clue where she was"

Well hello there child ," says a voice athanasia wasn't aware of"

Athanasia looks at the person

The women who appeared in front of athanasia was a beautiful women with blonde hair and green eyes with a voluptuous figure.

Wow the women infront of me reminds me of lady fairy," thought athanasia looking at the women with stars in her eyes"

So this child is the sunlight fairy," thought Jasmin "

Child what's your name," asks Jasmin smiling softly"

Hello my name is athanasia," says athy smiling at the pretty lady"

Well dear athy you seem lost ," says Jasmin "

I was following the pretty fairies and ended up here ," says athanasia nervously "

Oh then let me lead you the way ," says Jasmin "

Jasmin showed her the way to Ruby palace but when athanasia wanted to thank her she was nowhere to be found.

We'll surely meet again little fairy," says Jasmin while disappearing to Atlantas"