Chapter 34 Foolish toy!

The emperor of obelia ordered Felix to take in charge for the coming up war tomorrow .

Now at midnight

So many screaming of people are heard .

Damn it no-one told they were attacking at night ," says Claude irritated "

Claude quickly get dressed and ordered Felix to send the guards right away .

Yes your majesty," says Felix as he went quickly and assembled the knights .

Even Duke alpheus and his son was present.

Meanwhile with Jennette

Jennette was screaming and scared

Daddy I'm scared ," says Jennette fake crying "

Many more screaming was heard

Someone please help me ," says Jennette with fake concern "

Suddenly a maid came barging into Jennette room .

Princess are you alright," says the maid"

Ahh what's happening outside," asks Jennette terrified "

The other empire have started attacking," says the maid "

Jennette was panicking.

Damn it all because of athanasia this is happening," thought Jennette annoyed"

This isn't fair but I'm sure obelia will win ," thought Jennette arrogantly "

The maid grabbed Jennette hand and ran as fast as she can .

Ahh where are you talking me commoner," says Jennette irritated that the commoner touched her hand"

The maid was angered by said nothing

To safety princess it's his majesty orders to keep you safe ," says the maid annoyed "

Jennette them followed her without asking anymore questions.

Ah daddy must be worried about me ," thought Jennette"

Then the maid leads Jennette towards a dark alley which was freaking her out . It was so dark and scary for Jennette. The maid went up ahead fast while Jennette was trying to catch up to her but she was nowhere to be seen .

Hey commoner where are you ," asks Jennette with a hint of fear"

And then smoke was covering the entire area while Jennette covered her mouth . Someone came from behind and hit her which made her unconscious while she feel to the ground.