Chapter 18 One of the Richest person in underworld

" I got a great idea"

"Athy"

Athanasia looked at her beautiful cousin sister zarinah.

" What is it Zia nee san ," asked athy shyly "

" Athy since you're awake now we're going to meet rest of our families," says Julio "

" Oh"

Athy looked at what she is wearing and saw that she's wearing her night gown .

You don't have to worry about clothes ," says Arjen"

"??"

Zarinah created a heart shape which glowed bright light and a visible white and gold colour door was present there . Zarinah then accessed her finger print and when the door opened it was a whole new dimension filled with many types of dresses, make-up set and jewellery. Many people were also there in different sections. Athanasia stared at her cousin in awe .

Wow! This is amazing," says athanasia with stars in her eyes"

Your highness how did you have access to this ," asked Sarah in admiration"

Zarinah looked at her and smiled .

" I don't have access to this , I'm the one who earned it and created this dimension" ," says zarinah in a cool manner "

So Amazing," says athanasia "

The people working there seems to notice that her highness came with two people. The one in charge came towards zarinah.

" Greetings your highness "

Likewise I need a hair styler ," says zarinah"

" Of course your highness"

The one in charge called the famous hair styler .

" Your highness you called"

Zarinah then calls athanasia

Style her hair make sure she looks beautiful," says zarinah "

" Of course have I ever disappointed you "

Zarinah chuckles and his remark and he took athanasia to the parlour where she saw many people lined up and waiting. He told athanasia to take a seat and she took a seat . Athanasia was wearing a mask and he washed her hair first and dried the hair . He blow dried her hair and applied "gaxpz eun" on her . He then tied athanasia hair in a pony tail style. He showed the style to athanasia.

"Gaxpz eun that means it's a type of gel which gives out beautiful Rose smell to the hair and makes hair look more beautiful"

Wow it's beautiful," says athy looking at the mirror"

" Glad you like it "

He showed zarinah athy hair

" Good work as always," says zarinah as she took out her phone and payed him 2000 gold coins and 1000 Rubies "

" Thank-you princess"

The one in charge for the clothes came towards the princess

" Greetings princess"

Greetings I want her dress to be similar to mine but the design should be gold," says zarinah in a serious manner"

" Yes your highness"