Where are we?

One random day, the vision holders and some other people were teleported to a giant room.

Lumine was the first to wake up, and she freaked out as she saw hundreds of unconscious people in a weird room. She calmed herself down and studied her surroundings.

The entire room was extremely elegant, with a white marble floor, a giant crystal chandelier hanging ahead, couches and seats, and elegant arches of marble before many hallways in the back leading to who knows where. The most peculiar thing was the huge flat, blank space in the front.

She bit back a scream as she saw a pair of eyes looking back at her. It was a very young girl, looking roughly around the age of 8, with long black hair that seemed to evaporate into shadows at the ends. The girl studied her for a while and then smiled. 

"Finally, someone awake! It was getting boring watching all of your sleep."

She smiled at Lumine, her bright red eyes shining as she spoke. The girl was wearing an elegant poofy dress, ending mid-lower thigh with a golden ribbon wrapped around her waist. 

"Who are you?"

Lumine asked, materializing her swor- wait what? It wasn't working? 

"I took away weapons, for safety reasons. I'll introduce myself when everyone is awake because I don't feel like doing it over and over." 

The unknown girl explained.

After a while, people started waking up. They were all extremely frantic, but when the unknown girl promised an explanation later, they all shut up.

When everyone was awake, Lumine heard a whistle, and everyone looked at the unknown girl standing at the front.

"Okay, please don't freak out, but what I am about to say is extremely crazy."

The girl says, and many were already looking uneasy. The girl took a deep breath and began speaking.

"In the future, all of you are dead."

There were gasps and muttering at what she said, and a red-haired Mondstadter spoke up.

"What do you mean, we're all dead? How would you know that, anyway? You seem very suspicious." 

The man spoke in a gruff tone, and there were many mutterings of agreement.

"Silence!" 

The girl said, and everyone fell silent since she was the only one who could give an explanation.

"Please Sir Raginvindr, hear me out before asking questions, as I might just answer them. That goes for all of you. You are all brought here by me because in the future you will all get killed." 

There was some muttering, and Diluc looked shocked that the girl knew him, but it fell silent after a second.

"I have brought you all here to watch the future so that you can all escape the fate foretold."

A beautiful Snezhnayan woman spoke up.

"What about my plan?"

She asked, raising a dainty hand in the air.

"Your plan failed, Mrs. Tsaritsa."

The girl replied simply, and the Tsaritsa and higher-up Harbingers looked shocked.

"Now, let me continue. You will be watching the future from the perspective of a traveler named Lumine. Lumine, please raise your hand."

Lumine raised their hand and waved.

"So, I think that's it! Any questions?"

A Sumeruan man with fennec fox ears and a tail spoke up. 

"Who are you?"

"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Lilith, and I am, let's say, a god from another dimension. A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Tighnari."

Lilith replied.

"Another dimension!?"

A Natlan man spoke up.

"Yes, it's something that is... quite difficult to explain. Enough about me. Are we ready to start watching?"

When no one protested, the blank wall lit up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dress and fan! Lilith's pic is at the top!

Who's your favourite Genshin Ship?

I personally love Dehyazard, Kavetham, and Beiguang.

I hope you all have a good day!