Prologue I

"Before we start, I'd like to warn you that you will most likely see many of your secrets, especially the vision holders."

Lilith said.

"Hmm... what if we disagree?"

A certain little shit of a bard from Mondstadt asked.

"Then you get transported right back, memories of this place deleted. Anyone who would like to go back, raise your hands."

No one rose their hands.

"Perfect! Then let's start watching the future!"

The screen lit up, and everyone stared in confusion.

"How is it doing that?"

A Fontainian man demanded.

"It's a screen, a technology of another world."

Lilith explained.

Albedo and Sucrose both immediately took notes. Sandrone just asked a machine to take some for her. Dottore copied an annoyed Sandrone's notes.

The scene opened up with two shooting stars drawn in the sand.

"So what you're trying to say is that you fell here from another world?"

A high-pitched voice rang out.

"Wait, that's us!"

The same voice says, coming from a floating fairy beside the traveler.

"That just happened around an hour before."

Lumine confirmed.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Wait, did you say you fell from another world?"

Itto asked.

"Me and my brother used to travel from world to world. Actually, we've been to the world with screens before. I think I still have something on me... Aha!"

She took out a phone, holding it proudly.

"This is a phone, you charge it with electricity then it can do many things. Lisa, please zap a tiny bit of electro right here."

She pointed to a small hole in the device, and Lisa carefully lit her fingers with electro and let a small bolt shoot forth.

"Just stay like that for a few minutes. If you grow tired, give it to someone else."

The screen continued.

The screen shows 2 meteorites flying, going past Mondstadt.

"But when you wanted to leave to go onto the next world, your path was blocked by some unknown god?"

"Is.. is that your brother?"

Paimon asks.

"Yes that's... that's Aether."

"You'll find him again, don't worry!"

Ever the optimistic, Amber comforts her.

"Thanks..."

Lumine mumbles.

The screen shows the two twins standing on a ledge, where an unknown woman with flowing white hair and a black/white/red outfit appears floating.

'Even her...'

'The heavenly principles!'

'The other archons seem to know her... who is she?'

The Inazuman Archon with long purple hair in a loose braid gasped as she saw the screen, drawing other people's attention.

"Shogun, do you know her?"