Mond I

The screen lit back up, and slowly moved back to show Lumine and Paimon, still on the beach.

"The path ends here- guess we'll just have to climb,"

 Paimon said when they came to a small cliff. 

"Climbing depletes stamina and depleted stamina takes time to recover!"

"As if she needs to know that."

Scaramouche said, rolling his eyes, voicing what many people were thinking.

Paimon ignored him.

 They continued on the path, past the cliffs that slowly gave way to a more open landscape.

"Okay, let's take the route we planned! We're off to... a Statue of The Seven! Which of The Seven are you looking for exactly?"

Paimon asked.

Lumine shrugged, and they kept walking in silence until they came to an overlook.

"Oh wowwwww!"

A beautiful panorama of Mondstadt was shown. The traveler looked in awe.

"As far as I love Inazuma, I really miss Mond's landscape."

Thoma sighed wistfully.

"I know, isn't it pretty?"

Amber exclaims.

All mondstadters let out a small smile.

Well except Diluc. According to the 'burny red girl', he never does. 

If you forgot who the 'burny red girl' is, she's the one who created nuclear bombs.

"That's a Statue of The Seven!"

Paimon pointed to a statue on a small island in the middle of a pond.

"Ahh, so this must be when she gained her anemo powers." 

Venti thought. 

"Doesn't that statue... look a bit like him?"

Kujou Sara nods to Venti, and Ei smiles in approval.

"Huh, now that I think of it... it really does. But, twin braids aren't exactly uncommon, and that is the only trait they share."

Zhongli says, trying to protect Venti. Still, Sara's comment caught a lot of people in deep thought.

"There are a few of these statues scattered across the land to show The Seven's protection over the world, among the seven gods, this god controls the wind. Paimon's not sure whether the god you're looking for is the Anemo God, but... Paimon will take you to the Anemo God's place first, and there's a reason why~ As we all know, poetry and language flow like the wind... There'll definitely be someone there who knows about your brother. At least, that's what Paimon thinks! Whether the gods actually answer you is a different story. You never know unless you try. So, let's hop to it!"

Paimon says.

They continued over to the lake. Lumine swam towards the island as Paimon floated behind her. 

"You didn't have to swim... what if you caught a cold?"

Barbara fretted.

"Don't worry, I'm fine."

Lumine assured her, and Paimon just nodded.

When they made it to the island, Lumine touched the statue. The statue lit up, a glowing teal orb appearing in statue Barbatos's hands, which sent a glowing light of the same color towards Lumine. This energy was absorbed by her, much to her surprise, causing the details on her weird-ass traveler clothes to glow the same color.