Lunch and exploration...

"Now, since it is midday already, let's go eat. We will continue watching tomorrow, as I'd like to show you guys around and relax a bit."

Lilith beckons for them to follow her, and she walks to one of the hallways in the back. She waves her hand in the air and a sign appears on the top of the arch saying 'Dining Room'.

"This is where the kitchens are, the food stocks, and the place where you all eat."

She explains. She leads everyone to a huge room with multiple tables, all cutlery and plates set out for them. There was a row of tables with high chairs for kids, and against a wall stood more chairs and high chairs. Against one wall, there was a variety of foods from Teyvat, and the ingredients were listed on a small card before each dish.

"So, here are the dining rooms. Over there are the bathrooms,"

Lilith gestures towards three doors with her small hand, all had signs saying either women, men, or family.

"Don't worry, there are more rooms inside. All you have to do is find a place to sit and write your names on the card for every table. You can also add more chairs. Please remember where your table is, and if you'd like to switch, let me know."

Lilith explains.

"When you are getting food, go from left to right, please. Also, do not go if it is too crowded. The food isn't going anywhere, and I will give you all enough time to eat."

She tells everyone, and they all nod.

"Xiao, Ganyu, and Shenhe, there are almond tofu, snow, and qingxin stalks there. You may go whenever you guys want. But please, Xiao. Refrain from eating too much snow. It isn't healthy and you might catch a cold. And well, uh, Sir Neuvilette, there is... water and juice here."

She gestures toward a corner in the back, and all three look at her in shock (Xiao), embarrassment (Ganyu), and gratefulness (Shenhe).

"I am not affected by these mortal ailments."

"Sure, but I don't want you to start coughing on anyone and starting a new Covid-19 pandemic."

Lilith deadpanned, and many gushed at how cute a moody Lils was.

Xiao grumbled but agreed.

Neuvilette just stared at the water.

Zhongli and Cloud Retainer smirked at the three that ate such weird stuff and discussed it together. Albedo looked confused.

"What's a Covid-19?"

"Oh, it's a pandemic from another world. It's not strong, but super contagious, so it lasted around 10 years."

Albedo then proceded to take notes.

'Interesting... imagine if it was deadlier... It would aid the Tsaritsa, would it not? I shall try to create one.'

Dottore thought.

Everyone settles down after a while, and they all wrote their names on the card.

"And let's eat! For it to be easier, let's start with the row in the back, then when they are all done the second to last row, and so on."

Many people in the first few rows grumbled at that.

Ei heads to the dessert section.

Neuvilette accompanied the Oratrice Mechanique D'Analyse Cardinale to get her food, then filled his signature goblet with some... spring water.

Miko looks at the foods from other regions in interest. 

Noelle looked like she was noting down all the different foods and what were in them, writing her own theory on how it was made.