Mond II

"So, suspicious travelers, what are you doing in Mondstadt?"

Amber asked.

"Lumine got separated from her brother during a really, really long journey. Paimon is her travel buddy, helping her to find her brother."

Paimon explains.

"Oh, looking for your family... Huh. Ah... Okay! Let me finish my other stuff first, and then I can help you put up posters around the city..."

Amber replies, looking at the Traveler sympathetically.

"Thanks for that."

Lumine thanks Amber with a slight smile.

"What exactly is it you need to finish doing first?"

Paimon asked

"It's simple. You'll understand in a bit."

Amber replied. As they continued on their way, Paimon noticed a weird creature.

"Ah! A hilichurl!"

"Quick! Get it!"

Amber exclaims. Lumine quickly disposed of the creature.

"These monsters have been getting too close to the city recently. My task this time is to clear out their camp."

Amber says as they approach the camp. Lumine cleared the hilichurls on the ground with a few quick slashes, while Amber took care of the one on top of the tower with a pyro-infused arrow.

The screen then showed a panorama of the city of Mondstadt, including the giant statue of Barbatos.

"This one... also looks a bit like Venti."

Some people note out loud.

"Let me officially introduce the city of wind, dandelions, and freedom! Travelers under the protection of the Knights of Favonius — Welcome to Mondstadt!"

Amber says, smiling proudly.

"Finally, no more having to camp outdoors!  But... the city folk don't look too cheery."

Paimon noticed.

"Everyone's been put out of place by Stormterror recently, but everything will turn out fine as long as Jean's with us!"

Amber explains.

"Jean?"

"Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius — Jean, Defender of Mondstadt. With Jean on our side, surely even the vicious Stormterror will be no match for us."

'Sounds like someone pretty impressive...I hope she knows something about the God of Anemo'

Lumine thought.

"Sorry, but I really wouldn't know much. Mondstadt's god, Barbatos, hasn't been seen for a thousand years."

Jean explained apologetically.

"Don't worry. I don't think it's him who stopped us, anyways."

Lumi smiles softly.

"Before I take you guys to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters, I have a present for you, Lumine. It's a reward for helping me clear out that hilichurl camp." 

Amber said.

"He-Hey! Why doesn't Paimon get a reward?"

"Ahh... Because this reward is useless to you, Paimon. But I'll treat you to a traditional Mondstadt delicacy — Sticky Honey Roast."