Mond V

Paimon and Lumine heads to the last temple and finds Lisa.

"Hey cutie. You're going to help me out too? How kind of you. Don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything."

She giggles.

"What kind of things does a librarian do?" 

Lumine asked.

"Good question. Basically, things other than that which require brawn... or brains."

"So... what does that leave?" 

Paimon says, rolling her eyes, unimpressed.

"Meh, mostly some clerical work. I'm sort of an advisor for Jean."

She says, smiling. Jean nods. 

"Lisa is being modest. Her knowledge is extremely useful for me."

Razor stares at his teacher in awe. 

"Oh, come on. No need to flatter me."

Lisa whines coyly. The screen continues playing and everyone returns their attention to it.

"Why would a librarian be at the ruins...?"

"You shouldn't underestimate her. Lisa is a force to be reckoned with when she puts her effort into it."

Jean says, and Kaeya shivers slightly.

"Well, because Jean trusts me. So you should as well. Even standing out here, the disturbance of the elemental flow inside is making me uncomfortable. Let's get this temple back to its normal state, so I can be a little less... tense."

Thus said, the pair approached the temple and entered.

"I knew it. There is a strong elemental energy coming from deep within this temple. Paimon, are you able to float across?"

"Can't do much even if she does..." 

Paimon admits quietly.

Lumine laughs and pats Paimon on the head when the fairy sprang up from her seat, enraged.

"Hmmm... we could make a smaller musket for her..."

Chevreuse ponders out loud.

"I think she should start off with a less powerful weapon... what about a small crossbow?"

Mika suggests quietly.

Paimon squealed. 

"Really!"

"Again, are you sure that's a good idea?" 

Lumine asked, though the smirk on her face betrayed the fact that she wasn't serious.

"Hey! Paimon can aim!"

"Good point. We'd better start looking for a way to get up there then." 

Lisa said as they approach a wind current. 

"Let's ride this wind current, shall we?"

They arrive on top and clear out the monsters, finding an electro monument.

"It's an Electro Monument. No wonder. Let me try to activate it with a bit of Electro power. Stand back, sweeties."

She lets out a bold of electro from her hand, and a bunch of steamed hydro slimes appeared!

"When it comes to Wet enemies, I've got them covered."

Lisa says reassuringly. Lumine helps out with small bursts of Anemo and they get rid of the monsters quite easily.