Mond III

Inside, a blonde woman was seen glancing anxiously up at a clock before walking quickly towards a door, only to be stopped by another woman in the room, dressed in purple.

"Jean, what's the hurry? I thought we agreed to meet them here."

Lisa smiled, leaning on the railing.

"There have been sightings of Stormterror outside the city. Once we meet, we must..."

Lisa, once again, interrupted her anxious companion. 

"Relaaaaaaax. I'll lend a hand when the time comes."

"You really should relax some more, Jean."

Lisa says, Amber and Barbara nodding in agreement.

Jean sighs before lightly patting her sister's head.

"How can I relax when there's much left to do?"

Venti smiles apologetically, and some people notice. They frown in thought as the gears in their heads start turning.

"You seem like quite a good leader. And about that, I was wondering about a trade route with Liyue?"

Ninggyuang says, her pipe in her hand as she crosses her legs.

"Actually, I was wondering the same for us."

Ei says in a cold tone. Everyone looks at her, surprised.

"I am considering eliminating the Sakoku Decree."

She explains, and Miko smiles softly at her.

"O-oh, yes, that would be nice."

Jean says, still quite surprised.

A blue-haired boy, sitting with the fatui, rolled his eyes.

"We can discuss this later. The show is going on."

Ningguang says, taking a slow puff from her pipe. The leaders returned their attention to the screen. Most Inazumans still stared at Ei in shock.

"You're doing the right thing."

Miko smiles encouragingly.

Kazuha narrowed his eyes at her before going back to the screen.

Just then, the door opens, revealing Kaeya, Amber, Lumine, and Paimon, Kaeya being the one to speak as the screen indicates a time skip.

"Jean, I've brought them..."

He explains.

"...And once it was over I brought them straight here."

"Mondstadt welcomes you, windborne travelers, I am Jean, Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius. This is Lisa, our resident Librarian."

The blonde greets politely.

"Oh! Are you sweeties here to help us out? You're both so adorable! Sadly, the timing is regrettable...Stormterror has caused quite a ruckus in the region since its recent resurgence. Simply put, Mondstadt's elemental sphere and ley lines are now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten. For a mage, it couldn't get much worse. My skin is one elemental particle away from a full-blown breakout!" 

Lisa complained softly.

Miko looks at her, amused. 

Gorou shudders again, seeing the resemblance.

"If it weren't for this interference, the Knights of Favonius would have better ways to help you than just putting up missing person posters. We simply ask that you repose in Mondstadt while we help you seek out your brother," Jean requested.