Prologue

(How to Be A Heartbreaker By Marina And The Diamonds)

Foolish's Pov

"Big group of what I thought would be short men!" The brunette with green eyes joked as she walked over.

"I'm Eryn, that's Rylee, we work this side, Julie is over there." She pointed behind her without looking as she set out cups.

"What do you guys want?" Eryn asked, leaning against the bar on her elbows.

"Your number!" I said jokingly and we all laughed. There was no denying the fact that she was beautiful. Eryn looked like magic. Eryn threw her head back, and Rylee held onto the bar to hold herself up.

"He's a golden retriever isn't he? Where did you find him?" Eryn asked us as Rylee continued to laugh.

The guys next to me were laughing and carrying on except for me. I was staring at Eryn, again. I couldn't help it. She was so mesmerizing.

"You're staring at my best friend a lot. I know she's hot, but man." Rylee leaned her elbows against the bar and faced me with a smile.

"Down bad already, Foolish?" Sam laughed at me and I held up my middle finger.

"Shut up Sam, you're down bad too." I said with a sly grin.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

Eryn walked up next to Rylee and laughed at the two of us arguing.

"You have been staring at my best friend all night." Eryn then held her arms around Rylee's shoulders and I smiled at her.

"We're the hotter pair though." I said as Eryn reached her hand over the bar to give me a high five.

"You two are weird." Sam and Rylee said at the same time, causing me to laugh.

Little did I know, that's where my roller coaster of emotions would begin. I expected myself to crash and burn. No. I expected her to crash and burn, but what if she crashed and burned into me?

327 Words