Chapter 18

(Me & Mr Jones By Amy Winehouse)

Eryn's Pov

"I can't stay in this house any longer." I screamed, putting my work shoes on. Noah and I have spent the past three days in my house. We watched movies, we cuddled, we cooked. It was a really good three days, but I need to go back to work.

I hate not going to work. Work is my escape from reality. I don't care if Eric shows up at my job, I have bills to pay, I have a bar to run.

"Slow down, Beautiful." He grabbed my keys from my hands, and I folded my arms. He looked down at me with a smile. The smile that always made my heart skip a beat.

"Give me my keys, I have a job." He put his shoes on, and grabbed a hoodie.

"You mean, we have a job." He opened the door to my house and walked outside. I stood there with my mouth hung open as he walked down to his car. I locked my door, and ran down the stairs of my porch.

"Excuse me, there is no, we in that statement. You are not on my payroll." I grabbed my keys from his hands and he laughed, opening the car door for me.

"Whatever you say, beautiful."

In the past three days, Noah has gotten beyond flirty. At first, he didn't say a lot to me. Every time he would, I would cry. But then it got easier for me, then I made fun of myself for being so upset.

He still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. I rolled my eyes at the thought, as he got into the driver's seat. He turned to look at me with that same amazing smile.

"You ready?" He asked before starting his car when I nodded my head.

"I can't wait to work. I'm so tired of you!" I joked and he jokingly put his hand on his heart.

"That hurts me a lot." He pretended to be sad, causing me to laugh.

"I cooked for you." He sobbed out, and I laughed harder.

"I cleaned for you." I was laughing so hard to the point I couldn't breathe.

God he made life so much better. And I loved it.

I think I loved him.

"I made you watch cool movies, so don't even." I put my finger up, and he started to laugh.

"I did watch some cool movies with you, I can't deny it."

Once he parked his car, I got out and was practically jumping with excitement.

"Woah! Slow down, lady!" Noah yelled at me with laughter in his voice after I ran into the bar. He followed behind me, but was so aware of his surroundings, it made me happy.

"Eryn!" A waitress ran over and hugged me. Julie looked up and a giant smile formed on her face. She walked out of the bar and embraced me, picking me up off the ground a little.