13

Paige's Pov

I pull out of the driveway and drive down to the end of the neighborhood and find the house that y/n said no one lives in.

I pulled into the empty driveway and park. I get out and lock my car before I start my journey back to y/n'a house.

Wow. I think that's the first time I've thought of it as her house and not her dad's. And that's the first time I've thought of Geno as her dad instead of her as Geno's daughter. I ponder on that, confusing myself as I walk down the dark empty road.

I hope none of the neighbors get curious about my car being here and take a picture and show Geno. That feels unlikely. I should leave as soon as possible in the morning so my escape is easier.

I can't believe I'm spending the night with y/n. With her parents, with Geno, in the same house.

It's going to feel so weird at practice Monday. Seeing Geno, getting coached by Geno after spending the night at his house without him knowing.

As I get closer to y/n's house, it suddenly hits me that I might be sleeping with y/n. Like in her bed. Not sleeping sleeping with her. Unless she wants to. No. It feels too early for that. It is too early for that. I will control myself.

When I walk up the porch steps, she's already waiting on me by the door.

She smiles wide and we both fall into hushed laughter at our sneaky plan.

"My parents could be home any time now so we should go up stairs." She tells me after locking the door and turning off the porch light.

I follow her up the flight of stairs with adrenaline coursing through my veins. This is risky and spontaneous and I love it.

When we make it upstairs, we go down a short hallway and I see a few different doors. She doesn't have any siblings so they probably have guest bedrooms up here. The thought disappoints me because now there is the chance she could make me sleep in a guest bedroom.

She walks through a door that is already slightly open and I follow her in. I am immediately met with a warm and cozy looking room with floral prints and feminine energy everywhere. She plops down on her fluffy and comfy looking bed, propping her head up, "Wanna finish our movie?" she asks, grabbing a remote that's already on her bed. She has a TV sitting on a shelf on the opposite side of her room.

"Sure," I say, standing kind of awkwardly.

"Turn off the light." She tells me, gesturing to the light switch beside her door. When I do, her room is now only illuminated by her TV screen.

She moves to lay on one side of her bed, patting the space beside her, inviting me to join before turning on Netflix.

She watches me as I sit beside her then lay down, resting my head on the big fluffy pillows behind us. I sigh in content. "You have a really comfy bed." I tell her. She just smiles, turning to face me and snakes her arm around my waist, giving me butterflies. She then delicately kisses my lips and I don't know why I'm so nervous. All the adrenaline from going behind Geno's back I guess.

Y/n's Pov

I could tell Paige was a little nervous which I find very cute. I've been nervous this whole time, about time she is too.

This has to be the longest movie in history because we are just barely halfway through it.

"So, this is kind of like a sleepover." I say, trying to start up conversation to help with Paige's sudden nerves.

"Yeah," she says turning her head to look at me, "It is."

We just lay there and grin at each other like idiots when I hear the door open downstairs.