28

Paige and I ended up turning on the TV, although we aren't really watching it. We got on the topic of the game this Friday and Paige hasn't shut up about basketball since.

"I mean, Carolina is pretty good. They're definitely making it to the final four," Paige says as I twirl a lock of her soft wavy hair between my fingers.

"And of course Iowa. But, between you and me, if Clark gets benched, they're out," she goes on.

"Oh," I say, barely paying attention as I drop the strand of hair, moving to kiss her jaw and down her neck. This will snap her out of her basketball rant.

Nevertheless, she keeps talking on and on about the stupid final four.

I start to suck lightly on her neck and maneuver onto her lap.

"And don't even get me started on Coach Mulkey-"

"Paige!" I pull away from her neck, looking in her now startled eyes, "I don't give a shit about basketball."

She stops talking immediately and I feel horrible. That was really mean. That probably really hurt her feelings.

"No, I didn't mean that," I tell her, "I do care about basketball and I care about you. I'm so sorry, baby, I didn't mean-"

I'm interrupted by her mouth on mine, kissing me.

When she ends the kiss, she takes me in, sitting on her lap, hands on her shoulders and it's like she's just now realizing I've been trying to turn her on for the past twenty minutes.

"No," she says and a smirk comes to her face, "I'm sorry."

Paige then grabs under my thighs, flipping us over on the couch so I'm laying on my back and she's on top of me, making my heart beats speed up. She wastes no time connecting our lips in a hot kiss. Her tongue pushes its way into my mouth, making me moan. Her hands feel up my body and I wrap my legs around her waste, holding her close to me. Paige then kisses down my neck until she gets to the neck of my shirt. She pulls back and looks at me and I give her a slight nod, knowing what she wants.

She grabs the bottom of my shirt, pulling it off my body hastily. She tosses on the floor and resumes kissing a trail down my chest all the way down between my breasts.

Are me and Paige about to fuck on my parents couch? That's so hot.

Paige sits up, tugging her shirt off as well and I take in her appearance before she reaches under me to unclasp my bra.

I arch my back for her and she unclasps it, swiftly pulling it off me.

She stars down at my unclothed upper body, making me feel shy before she starts to pull off her own bra, revealing her beautiful breasts.

She leans back over me, connecting our lips again. I bring my hands up to the soft masses of her small breasts at the same time she takes one of mine in her hand. We moan in unison as we knead each other's breasts.

I loved how masculine Paige could seem, but under the D 1 athlete status and tough persona is soft and delicate, literally and metaphorically. I think that's why I prefer women, even if they are on the masculine side. They have that sweet delicate layer men lack.

My hands run down her stomach until they reach the waste band of her sweat pants. I slip my fingers underneath, feeling her warmth. Paige groans and shifts over me as I let my hand completely in her pants, feeling the soft material of her underwear.

Paige disconnects our lips to take one of my breasts in her mouth, making me moan and almost forget what I was doing in her pants. She sucks on it gently and I can feel myself getting wetter.