15

I'm at my house in a rush getting ready to go out with Paige. I had less than an hour considering she wanted to take me out tonight right after their practice and my interning which didn't end until seven. She'll be here at 8:30. Well, at the house that may or may not be for sale at 8:30. Imagine if she just pulled up in my drive way and showed up at the doorstep with flowers. I laugh at the thought. My dad would shit his pants.

I offered Paige to just meet her at the place, but she insisted on picking me up, even if that meant me having to walk all the way down to the end of my neighborhood.

She hasn't told me the name of the club we're going to yet because she wants it to be a surprise. Clubs aren't really my scene though so I'm sure it would be a surprise either way. I've only been to one once and me and Daisy literally just sat in a corner the whole time by ourselves, drinking non alcoholic sparkling water. But I'm willing to give clubbing a second chance because Paige seems to like it.

She said the attire could be dressy or casual which leaves me deciding between a typical little black dress and an aqua blue mini skirt with a matching top. Okay, neither one is a casual option. The two piece set could be though if paired with sneakers. I go with the aqua blue set and wear it with white converse and a little white purse. Before I know it, I get a dm from Paige that she's here. How does she shower and get ready so fast? And you would think she would eat after practice too. I guess she's just eager. The thought warms my heart.

I grab my things and rush out of my room and down the stairs.

"Have fun!" I hear my dad call after me. I told him Daisy was picking me up for a sleepover. He doesn't seem to be suspicious about what I'm wearing.

"I will!" I call back as I skip out the door.

I jog down the street and pray my neighbors aren't feeling curious today.

I get butterflies when I see her car sitting in the driveway.

"Hey," I say breathlessly as I get in the passenger seat. When I look at Paige she's smiling at me with a bouquet of assorted flowers. My jaw drops.

"Aw Paige, you didn't!" I exclaim, taking them from her.

"I did." She states with a shrug, grinning ear to ear.

"You're so sweet," I tell her before kissing her cheek. Before I can back away, she grabs my chin and says with a smirk, "you missed," before kissing me on the lips. My heart flutters and I kiss her back. This kiss was so sweet and soft. Paige is so sweet and soft. Well, other than in the locker room before therapy today. That was a whole other side of her I'm now curious to learn more about.

The kiss does have to come to an end as Paige pulls away so we can leave. There's no feeling worse than Paige ending a kiss. Her lips leaving mine, her face backing away.

We pull out of the driveway and zip through the neighborhood. Paige is wearing white cargoes and a blue crop top that reveals a good bit of her stomach. She's so hot.

I rest my elbow on the console and lean closer to her as she drives.

"So," I say lowly in her ear, "are you going to tell me where we're going?" I ask her, her hair brushing against my nose and lips.

"It's my favorite club." She says trying to hold back her grin.

I kiss her ear that's covered by her smooth silky hair and bring my other hand to her thigh.

"Has anyone ever told you not to distract the driver?" Paige asks me, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Has anyone ever told you not to be so fucking cute?" I retort.

She breaks out into a smile and I can tell she's blushing.

"Has anyone ever told you not to curse?" She sasses back.

"Sorry," I sigh sitting all the way back in my seat, "you just bring it out of me."

"What? I'm a good influence," she defends herself.

"I know," I say looking back over at her, "that's one of the reasons."

"You aren't making any sense," she laughs at me.

When we pull up, I don't recognize it, unsurprisingly. As soon as Paige parks the car, she looks at me, "Stay here."

I do as she says and she gets out of the car and goes around to my side when I realize what she's doing. She opens my door for me gallantly and I roll my eyes playfully.

"And they say chivalry is dead," I comment amused but still blushing like crazy as I get out of the car.

Paige reaches for my hand as we make our way to the entrance of the club. I'm about the hold her hand when I think about if someone were to see us. Someone who knows my dad.

I pull my hand away from hers and immediately feel bad about it. I feel her eyes on me as we walk towards the club.

I can't help but glance over at her. She's looking at me with her brows scrunched together looking confused.

"I'm sorry," I tell her, "I'm just worried someone we know might see us."

"Well, I mean," the slight sound of hurt in her voice makes my chest tighten, "We're taking the risk of going out together in the first place," she points out and I kind of feel stupid now.

"Yeah, your right," I tell her, grabbing her hand. She holds my hand back and grins over at me. That small moment of unhappiness I caused her made me feel so awful that I start to wonder how I could ever handle it if I ever really hurt her. If this thing between us keeps going it's bound to happen sometime and that terrifies me.