32

With the UCONN securing a place in the final four, basketball seems to be the only thing on Paige's mind. But today, me and Daisy can hopefully get her mind off it with some good old retail therapy.

Both Paige and Daisy are getting ready at my house. Well, Daisy is. Paige is already ready.

"I don't know what eye shadow to do," Daisy complains. I look over at the pallet in her hand and the rosey mauve colors stick out to me because she's wearing a plum purple top.

"A mauve moment maybe?" I suggest.

Daisy thinks for a moment before agreeing.

Paige has been laying on my bed while we get ready. She talked with and got to know Daisy a bit and watched us for a while before just turning to her phone. I hope she's not bored. Not wanting her to feel left out, I come over to her with a tube of lip gloss. Paige is just a mascara and occasionally chapstick when her lips are uncomfortably chapped kind of girl. I want to know what she looks like with a little extra.

I sit on my bed and Paige looks up at me before sitting up.

"Pucker up," I tell her, pulling the wand out of the tube.

Paige grins at me contagiously, making me do the same.

"Okay," Paige says, puckering her lips, but instead of letting me put the gloss on her, she leans her face to mine for a kiss.

"Paige, not what I meant," I laugh but she keeps chasing me with that adorable kissy face of hers. I eventually have to give in, letting her place numerous kisses on my lips.

"Ewww. You're gonna make me throw up," Daisy whines, making Paige stop kissing me.

"She's not homophobic, I promise," I tell her, cradling her face in my hands and press another kiss to her lips.

"Y/n, have mercy," Daisy continues to complain and I flip her off, making Paige gasp.

"Sorry, baby," I tell Paige because I know she doesn't like cursing or swearing.

I try again to apply the gloss to Paige's lips and she lets me. I glide the wand across her lips, leaving them shiny and oh so kissable. I give in to the temptations and let myself kiss her now slightly sticky and strawberry scented lips.

"You're gonna kiss it off," Paige tells me and I shake my head.

"Just blotting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paige ended up driving me to the mall so afterwards we could go straight to her apartment. Since I'm coming with her to her Gatorade thing tomorrow, we thought it would be best if I just spent the night. We'll take any excuse for a sleepover.

There's automatically a conflict when we enter the mall. Me and Daisy always enter the mall through Dick's Sporting Goods, but we also always walk right through it to go straight to Ulta. That's how we always kick off a shopping trip. But Paige seems to want to stay in Dick's. Who wants to stay in a store that only has sports equipment and boring athleisure wear? Not to mention it's named after male genitalia.

"I think they got new Nike sweatpants!" Paige exclaims as she goes to the rack of sweatpants that look just like any other sweatpants I've ever seen.

Daisy looks at me like seriously?

I just ignore her and go to the sweatpants with Paige.

She then gets carried away looking at shorts and then sweatshirts. Daisy doesn't even try to hide her boredom, standing with her arms crossed.

"Well, I'm going to Ulta," she announces, giving me an exasperated look before leaving hastily. God, she could be a bitch sometimes. We haven't even been in here that long.