treasure hunt!

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"a pity, really."

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

upon reaching the island, the going merry was anchored at the cliff-side nearest to the shore.

of course, [name] was first to bolt out while shouting nonsense about fighting whatever god there is, challenging them by saying provoking shenanigans.

"i think she misunderstood something... i don't think god would be here at all."

"yeah..."

nami and usopp watched the girl run off further in the forest as they entered the area.

"where are you, god?! i am monkey d. [name] and i have come here to challenge you in a duel! fight me!"

"she's completely out of it."

zoro mumbled, slicing a random branch away from him as [name] disappeared through another set of bushes.

"yeah..."

usopp furrowed his brows before shrieking in fear as a plant snapped at him with its sharp teeth.

"nah! that's pretty normal behaviour for [name]. shishishi!"

luffy responded as he pushed leaves away from his face.

"normal? you mean she tries to fight every god out there?"

"yeah, she once got pissed off by a god in the sea and tried to swim to him!"

"what?! won't she just drown since she's a fruit user?"

"yeah... shanks had to save her, and she hasn't ever gone back underwater ever since."

"what the fuck... crazy woman."

zoro's brow twitched as he looked around, trying to spot where the woman had gone off to.

soon, the girl came back to them with a huge frown on her face, sulking as if somebody just stole her lunch money in the cafeteria.

"the stupid god is not here..."

"maybe he just got weirded out by you."

she didn't even argue back as she slung herself on luffy's back, eyes closed and lips on a tight line.

"ugh, i'm sad..."

"sheesh, this is one creepy island..."

usopp squeaked from behind zoro, head whipping all over the place in fear.

"yeah?"

"many said that an extraordinary treasure rests somewhere on this island. supposedly, lots of pirates have landed in the past, but they've all fled in terror before they can even find it."