young dumb and broke (pt.3) 2.0

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☂︎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

-second part of the school festival performance!

note: there will be a performance number here so the writing style will be a little different! for reference...

("insert word") = bold italics are for someone singing/reciting their part!

('insert thoughts') = italics style with the (') are for inner thoughts!

("insert words") = plain written style sentences are normal conversation/dialogues!

in case some get confused with the dialogues, you can use this to properly identify who's who! (but if you've watched and listened to "beautiful" religiously then i doubt you need this lol.

"v" = [name]'s dialogues!

"sd" = this refers to everyone saying/singing/shouting their lines all at the same time!

the rest of the characters will have their real name initials to identify them, but you guys will know either way who they will be! for reference...

"b" = buggy
"d" = doflamingo
"bm" = bartolomeo
"i" = izo
"h" = hancock
"s" = shanks
"o" = okiku
"p" = perona
"bn" = bonney
"sj" = sanji
"vv" = vivi
"by" = bellamy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

mild trigger warning: strong language, cussing.

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"woaaah, i didn't know we had an auditorium this big! i wanna watch pirates of the carribbean here!"

"i'm pretty sure principal sengoku won't allow that."

currently shoving popcorn in his mouth was luffy as he and the gang sat down on the middle row where nami saved up a spot for everyone.

"oi, you guys really took your time huh? i had to engage in awkward conversation just to keep these seats you know!"

nami growled, shaking a fist at the three boys.

"luffy, hold your snacks yourself! why are you even making me carry all this!?"

usopp complained as he shoved the boxes of foods that luffy bought from every food stall they passed by, and the raven haired teen only shrugged in response, munching on a crêpe.

"and you, zoro! don't fall asleep during the play! it hasn't even started and you're already dozing off!?"

the greenette groaned when nami jabbed her finger to his cheek, and he swatted her hand away with a glare.

"ugh, whatever mom."

nami rolled her eyes at him and prepared to film the show with the camera [name] lended to her.