woah, dragons!

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

filler chapter part 2: apis and grampa ryu!

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

disclaimer: this chapter is unedited! i apologize for the typos/grammatical mistakes!

"so.... do you eat bugs?"

"what the hell?"

"hey, don't swear! dumbass kid..."

"you swore too!! and what did you say about me?!? i'll bite your fingers off!"

raising her hands up in defense, [name] backed away from the blonde little girl and hid behind nami, frowning.

"i'm usually good with kids, but this thing is not a kid. that's the devil herself standing before us!"

"[name], you just can't get along with her... just stop clashing heads with her for at least a few minutes."

the tangerine haired woman sighs in exasperation, rubbing her forehead. now she has to deal with three children on board— four if you count usopp but he's mostly logical when separated from luffy.

the little girl— who they found out was named apis after she introduced herself to them, was now currently being babysat by [name], another child on a grown ass woman's body.

well, not really. she's just unreasonable, childish, stubborn, braggy, loud, hyper most of the time.

you get what i mean.

most of the time during her, well let's just call it "normal" days where she's just managing historical information, she was actually quite popular on dawn island.

not only because of her respectable reputation as a hardworking archivist, but because she is also known to be very kind and friendly with children that idolise her.

you see, her family which consists of the dadan family, luffy and two other more little rascals that i won't be mentioning for now, don't have the best reputation.

so of course, she was seen as nothing more than another scoundrel when people found out that the newly graduated archivist from the academy in high-town was actually a part of a mountain bandit's family.

archivists might not be that big of a thing in goa kingdom, but they are highly regarded by architects for their knowledge and talent in researching historical matters, which is also thanks to the influences of many noblemen and noblewomen.

nobody took her seriously, she was a part of a bandit family after all.

but as [name] progressively proved her worth and skills to everyone by completely ignoring how people viewed her, working hard and rising to the ranks in her job, more people slowly started to accept her.