𝓪 𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"can i get a kiss? and can you make it last forever?"

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a/n:

y'all fr thought i wouldn't notice this book got to 4k votes already?! (RAAAAG ILY GUYS THANK YOU!!!)

here's a little something i made to thank you guys! i'm only making some for the current strawhats crew bcs it just feels right for me to give the other characters romantic interactions with mc in the real story line first before making romantic scenarios for them! dw tho, they'll be included in this stuff once they've been introduced!

anyways, hope you guys enjoy this!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━
disclaimer‼️ this is not
proof read! i'm sorry for the
grammatical errors and typos!

scenario: when they kiss you/you kiss them, and how they/you do it

nami the bashful

nami is a great actress, it's part of her skills as a pickpocket thief, but she won't be able to mask her feelings when it comes to [name]. she's been having her feel things she have never felt before, and my girl is confused.

so imagine her panic when [name] did something unexpected— she asked her for a kiss of all things.

"nami, have you ever kissed anyone?"

[name] had barged in the girl's quarters, her head peeking from behind the door almost sending nami falling off of her chair, startled.

"don't you know how to knock?! ugh..."

"sorry. anyways, have you?"

'why the heck is she asking something so personal out of the blue...? with a straight face too! this girl...'

nami's cheeks flushed, but she answered nonetheless.

"no, i haven't. i don't have time for that stuff."

nami regretted her harsh tone immediately, biting on her lip as she turned back to writing on her map she was working on before [name] had interrupted her. (she doesn't mind getting bothered when it's her, though)

"really? why not?"

[name] finally entered the room, plopping down on the bed next to her.

nami exhaled heavily through her nose, wondering why her heart is pounding out of nowhere. how did [name] have this much of an effect on her? they've only known eachother for a few weeks, and yet...

'maybe it's because she's one of the most influential people in my life. without her and luffy then i wouldn't be here right now, free from all the suffering from arlong...'