Day3-Continuation

The day goes by, soon it was dinner time. Not hungry, you scrolled on your phone finding out what other things to do off base. Something catches your eye. "𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭?" you muttered to yourself, looking deeper into its description and where a-bouts. "𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" you raised your eyebrows, maybe it was too soon to head out to have some fun. You didn't care, you can take care of yourself and nothing unexpected would happen anyways. The worst that can happen was seeing someone from Base at the car meet. You decided to go. Taking out your motorcycle outfit for occasions like this. Your favorite pair of ripped fitted jeans, a leather lightweight jacket and shoes to match. Ready to go. You decided to make a filling dinner. Time comes around and you start to head out, it was dark at base. The only footsteps you can hear were yours. Soon enough making it outside, to your bike. Putting in your helmet, you notice Simons car next to you. "𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?" you question yourself. "𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞"

You rode quietly avoiding unnecessary revving. Just pulling out the gate, you notice one of the cars had turned on, being too far you couldn't tell who's car. You ignored and kept on, the Car meet had just begun and it was a little ways out. You cruised your way there. Cars drove by, some slowed and even catcalled. You didn't mind, the helmet muffled a lot of the yelling anyways. You simply ignored and went on about your night.

Soon you got to the CarMeet, it was at a Vacant now occupied parking lot of this beach out of town. Food vendors and people already there were pregaming what's to come. Keeping your helmet on, you strolled into the meet. "𝐖𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐤𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧" one drunk pedestrian said, you just nodded and waved. Feeling for a snack you decided to for sausage roll. Taking off your helmet to eat, you strolled and munched observing your surrounding. Even went to on look this ping pong tournament.
Both of the recipients were drunk, which made it fun to watch. No one batted an eye at you, the even was made for everyone. You started to hav fun, despite being alone. Alone was an understatement, you started to feel as if someone was watching you.
You tried to make it not obvious, but looking over your shoulder to see if anyone were to be staring a little too hard. Seeing no one, you brushed it off. Finishing your snack, the people around started to notice your hands were free. Drunk as they were, they pulled you in for a game. Drunk versus  sober. You scoffed as you watched the man stumble while standing. Playing the game, it was miraculously a tie. Playfully shocked, you were impressed on how the man couldn't even stand properly but still managed to hit the ball. Feeling the presence again, you called it off. The group wanted you to play another game, but you denied the offer.
Bummed as they were they said goodbye, and returned to the game. You out on your helmet and walked over to your bike, your phone vibrated. "𝐀 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞?" you took a second putting up your visor, seeing ask standing a few feet away from your bike. He worse a hat and medical mask. Looking down at his phone, reminded you about the same thing. Looking down, a message from Captain Price to the Task Force 141 group chat.

"𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰."

"𝐨𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.." you muttered, quickly replying. "On It Cap." You looked up in the direction of your bike, the man was gone. You ran over and quickly got on and sped back to Base. Risky as it was, you tried to obey the laws of traffic, occasionally running a few red lights and cutting cars. But one stayed behind closely. Looking back every now and then for no cop cars, one car stood out. Looked familiar but hard to tell with tiger lights reflecting. Closing in to the Base, you checked in with the gate post and rode in. That car was behind you.

"𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧?" You start to question, as you pull into the parking. Parking, and rushing to get off. The car pulled in right at Simons spot. You looked over just as you were about to take off. "𝐆𝐨" Simons voice sounded urgent, you didn't have time to make sure it was him. You just went. He was behind. Ditching  changing clothes you went into the briefing room. Price had just started to talk about the mission. Simon comes in behind, he also didn't change. Price rolls his eyes at you both. The only ones out of uniform. He brushed it off, and continued to brief the team. Simon looked over to you every once in a while. The same feeling came over you, he was the one at the CarMeet. He followed you. To do what? Watch you?

The briefing ended and price ordered us to change. You both did just that, and left quickly. Running side by side, not saying a word. Both of you changed and coming back nearly together as Simon let you enter the room first. You went ahead and geared up your favorite pieces of artillery, and knifes.
Ready you waited along side Captain Price. One by one, came along and ready to set foot. The mission sounded long, maybe a couple days.. weeks out on the field. You was determined to finish this and head back to what is now called home. Cargo plane came and landed, a truck, car and a motor bike was loaded. You giggle to yourself and you slip over your fox baclava. Simon looked over to you. His quiet reserved self was more meaner now. He seemed to want to get this over with too, smooth and fast as possible.

Noticing the crew hasn't seen you in action, you decided to show off for just this mission.