Vegas

"Vegas" you scoffed to yourself "makes me a hostess huh" you cross your arms, glaring at Price

He pauses, looking over his written plans before looking up at you, with a slizzy smirk. "Yeah.. your placed as a entertainment waitress "
"Waitress?" You question
he places his notebook down "table to table, spot him and call it in, easy."
You stood silent.. contemplating the situation
"Fine..." you shrug

*time skip, next day in a casino/hotel*

"I forgot it was Halloween" you smirked at passerby's in costume
Casually walking into the hotel employee entrance, clicking on your coms.

"I'm in" you softly spoke, keeping your head down
"There's a locker room to your right, 10 clicks. Your locker is 243, combination 00-141-00"

You open your locker, and look over it's contents. A dress, heels, a badge with a fake name.

"Fun" you sarcastically murmured, rolling your eyes and putting on your outfit.

"Where do i go now?" You whispered into your ear piece
"Now go to the service desk, grab a random ticket and begin working gyal" price toddled "Ghost is watching over you, right when you get on the floor"

You smirked "alright"

Walking out to the service desk, Simon must blend in too well. You couldn't spot him. You carried on grabbing a ticket, telling the bar attendant your ticket number. He hands you a tray of drinks and a whiskey bottle.

"Table 67" he says "poker"

You take a breath and put on a fake smile, your hair swayed and heels clicked in rhythm. Arriving at the table you look around carefully analyzing each face quickly. "Your whiskey, sir"

An older man, obviously having a great time for his age. "Thank you, darling"
You bend over to lay the tray down, he continues
"I haven't seen a. Beautiful young lady in such a long time" he laughs sluggishly, you giggle and nod, you see him raise his hand to touch you. Avoiding blowing your cover you let him, a gloved hand reached and grabbed his hand before reached you. In a dark, hushed deep voice

"no touching the waitresses, sir"

"Oh I'm sorry" he nervously laughs

You look up to the man, he wore a black hat saying "security", an all black suit a face mask. But all this you knew from his eyes. You held back a smile grabbing the now empty tray, walking around Simon brushing against his back like a cat in heat. You strut away preparing for the next table, looking down making sure you aren't disheveled from the interaction, when you bumped into someone.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry.." looking up and seeing the target "sir.." mouth agape he took this opportunity to wrap an arm around you and pull you in. "It's okay sweetie, things happen" his breath smelt of alcohol. "Oh yes.. I apologize" you nod and push away and walking back to the service desk quickly.