🍋🍋🍋

You blushed as he said "𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.."
you went ahead and took off your shirt, your bra fell forward revealing your pierced nipples. His eyes widened at the sight. Soon after, his penis were harder and harder underneath you. He took off his shirt and began to kiss and fondle your breast. Playing with the piercing bar with his tongue. You moaned softly trying to keep yourself calm. Kissing up your chest to your neck. With one hand he unbuckled his belt. He lifted you up and walked to your bed as you straddled him. He closed the door behind him. He noticed the gifts he got you on your wall.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?" He kissed your cheek
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲?.." you asked playfully

He gently placed you on your bed. Taking off his boots and climbing on top of you. Kissing you again, messier and messier as things got more intense. Simons face got blush pink as he's now getting more heated and into the moment. Fondling your breasts again, he unbuckled your pants and slid them down. Your thong nearly off as he took off your pants. He was breathing heavy , like he couldn't take it anymore and wanted to dive in.

He backed away and took off his pants. His penis slapped his stomach. He looked down at you as you just watched it dangle, then slowly back at him. He was ripped, "V" line, veins.. 6 pack, his thighs were slumped. His biceps and arms were bulging. Pecks were a sight to see. You climbed back over you. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲?" You asked softly
"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡..." you replied as you felt his body. He began kissing you, feeling your clit. You moan in his mouth. He pulled away and ripped your thing at its seams.

"𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞"
"𝐈,𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.." you quickly replied, and bent down and started to lick and suck your clit. Your head immediately threw back. You could've saw this coming but he was so quick, you weren't ready. You slapped your mouth to cover your moans. He inserted a finger. He watched your back arch and curl. He continued to lick and sick your clit and bump your G spot over and over, edging you. He pulled out his finger and licked it.

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭.." he reacted, licking your juices

You panted and gasped. It's been a while since you has sex. He stood there and watched you catch your breath, jerking off at the sight. You saw and sat up. Sliding down off the bed onto your knees. Admiring the view. You looked at him, ge let go off his penis and you took over. Licking his tip. And watching his eyebrows scrunch. His mouth agape. His penis went in, and you began to suck. Spit started to drip. Eyes began to water as you gagged yourself on his dick. His head fell back. You gripped his thighs and thrusted his penis into your mouth. You felt his member grow hotter. He pulled away and pick you up, you straddled him again. He planted a foot on the bed and leaned you back not letting you fall. His muscles clenched as he held you, slipping his penis into you. You both moaned. It was a tight fit. He let it stay so your hole can come adjusted to the sudden entrance. Then started to thrust. Pounding you down, up and down. Your back arched. And moaned together.

He leaned you down on the bed and got into missionary and continued to thrust. He locked in your arms, holding the back of your neck. Kissing you and you both moan in each others mouths. He pulled out, and flipped you over.

"𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡?.." he panted
"𝐍𝐨... 𝐢𝐭,𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭" you moaned as he slapped your ass and gripped it. He played with your clit with his tip.
"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧,𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨.."

You almost forgot you have a whole piece covering your entire back.

"I 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭

"I 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭.. 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥"

You moaned loudly as he slammed back into you. He gripped your hips and continued to thrust. Using a hand to grab your breast.

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧.. 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥..." he moaned, he pulled out immediately after and shot his hot cum up your back.

You plopped down panting. He did the same next to you.

"𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝..." you grunted

After a few moments of catching your breath, you raised up and walked over to the shower. Turning it on, Simon followed in behind you.

"𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧?" He mumbled
"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧.." you replied, untying your hair revealing how long it was. He scrubbed your back, and wiping it clean of his semen. After doing so, he hugged you from you from behind, having the warm water run on you both.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" He asked missing your shoulder
"𝐘𝐞𝐬" you giggled
He helped you wash up and you did the same. Washing his blonde hair, and fair skin.

"𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡..." he said looking down, pulling you closer by your waist
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠.."

You moved to be in his view "I 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧." Pulling him into a warm kiss.

Finishing your shower together, both of you quickly got dressed and got out to roam the base halls as if nothing happened.

Lunch was soon, so you both unconsciously decided to have it together.