New recruits

Waking up to your alarm, getting out of bed as usual and getting ready for the day. This time you decided to ditch the uniform jacket and with a dry fit short sleeve shirt. It insinuated your curved and slim waist, and helped reveal muscles you almost forgot you had. Slicking back you hair again, in the tradition style. Leaving your room to the bathroom, you look over to the couch. Simon was gone. Left the blanket folded neatly and the glass was empty with a note attached. You giggled as he put effort in finding a random pen in your kitchen junk drawer and an empty envelope.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

-𝐆"

It read. He had neater handwriting than you expected. Putting the note with the rest of his gifts on the shelf in your room. You washed your face and out on your mascara and brushed your teeth before leaving to hunt him down. Putting on your watch, your phone dings.

"𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝" from Price

You smiled to yourself, as there's no need to find Simon. You know where he'll be. Casually walking out of your room, Simon was just leave as well down the hall. He looked at you, almost stunned. He hesitated to walk down the hall, his room was at a dead end, so he had to walk by you. You gestured him to come, seeing him exhale in relief. Giving him a warm smile, and waiting for him. He sped walked to you.

"𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞?" He spoke lowly
"𝐘𝐞𝐬.. 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥?" You asked
"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝.." his eyes were fixated forward
You smirked "𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭,𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝"
"𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤.." you replied shyly
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" You responded witty, skipping a step
Simon didn't reply, but you saw a curvature in his mask form. He smiled too.

Arriving at the field, seeing a group already with Price. The same practice demo set up but this time, he had the same set up from Boot Camp. you rubbed your hands together excited. You started to jog over, turning around to Simon "𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!". He did so and jogged behind.

"𝐈,𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠!" You smiled at Price
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲.." he responded confused
"𝐍𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬"
"𝐎𝐡.., 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞" he shook his head "𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝."

The group seemed nervous, you already disqualified the ones who looked a little too nervous. The Task force can't have that on the field. Looking over to Simon, he looked back at you. You shrugged. Price walked by, the recruits followed as he explained the demo. Simon gestured you to go first, you smiled reaching for his elbow and walking with him. He looked at you touch him, almost like he wasn't used to people touching him.

The Task force watched the recruits perform the demo, and collectively commented. Each member gave there votes. Half way through, price spoke.

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞?" He asked "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩.."
"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧. 𝐈,𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨,𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡.." you cockily smiled
"𝐘𝐨𝐮,𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

Hearing a sigh from Simon, you giggled.
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧?" You jokingly argued
Simon just looked at you, his piercing eyes examined your face before looking away to the monitor. You thought it'll be a chance to show the Task Force, you aren't just a female in an all male group.

Soon enough it was time for the obstacle course. You took off your watch, handing it to Simon. Tightening your long tail. The recruits seemed nervous having an official Task Force 141 member preforming along with them. Price and the rest watched along. You and the recruits take stance for the short run before the first obstacle. Price blew the whistle and there you went.

Two challenges you already, you scoffed and you leaped for the rope, your jump gave you a head start half way up the rope. The two was just a tad bit behind. Climbing up, using your flexibility to your advantage, flipped over the bar. A ladder was there to climb down but you didn't use it for its intended use, flipping the bar and landing, you straddled the ladder and slide down. With a leg ahead to land your fall, using that footing to start your run for the next obstacle. The crawl under barbed wire. Diving In under it, you started your crawl, digging in the dirt to help you crawl and pull yourself forward. One of the two challengers caught up. You laughed. Crawling faster, exiting, to the next obstacle. Climbing over a fence. Both of you got to it at the same time, ignoring each other. You wanted to be first. Gripping the top, and using your feet climb as your hands positioned better for your next move. The challenger tossed a leg over, but you had other ideas. Using your upper body strength to put yourself into a handstand, falling back and practically tossing yourself over. Landing and running to the next. Hearing the challenger shout "𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓!" Immediately hearing him drop down the fence and run behind you. The next obstacle was a tight rope. The tight rope in boot camp was meant to dangle from. But you decided to just run across it. Using its ramp to build speed, you raised your hands to balance and using big steps to get across. There was another rope going down, you used that to glide down like a skateboard on a rail. The others weren't too far off, having them a few steps behind. Finale test, was a half mile run. Climb a rope and ring its bell. Hanging the two challengers catching up, you decide to slow down a couple steps to for them to get ahead. You had another trick up your sleeve.

Reaching the rope, you leaped and hung on. So did they. They began to climb, so did you just enough to swing a leg up and ringing the bell with your foot. Seconds after the other two ran their bells. You jumped down, panting as you were now done. Walking over to Price and the group.

"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧,𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞" Soap laughed "𝐰𝐨𝐰"
Simon just nodded handing back your watch.
"𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲?" Price scoffed
"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠" you smiled as you panted.

The recruits grouped back and Price picked out the two who seemed to qualify. Looking down at his clipboard with scores and notes.

"𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞 ,𝐆𝐚𝐳, 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐬" Price announced
"𝐘𝐨𝐮,𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝.. 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.. 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬"

The rest of the recruits left, as price waited for them to leave completely to begin talking.

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐱, 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐊𝐨̈𝐧𝐢𝐠, 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭.. 𝐈𝐬 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭. 𝐇𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭. 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝."

And they do. Following Price inside base.