Celebration

Flying the helicopter down back on the helipad on top the casino, hovering over having the team climb in. Simon taking the seat next to you. Him admiring for a second that you are flying this big thing, in a dress like that. In heels. With the targets body in the back.

"Where to cap?" You asked
"Let's drop this dog off" he replies
"On it" you playfully saluted him and started the fly again.

Heading over to the base where the target was stationed cities over. Price kicking the body off, it landing in the field not too far from the base. Price then grabs his phone takes a picture, and call someone.
"Back to base now, fox" he says

You nod, and turn the helicopter over the opposite direction. After hours of flying, you finally made it back, landing the chopper in one piece.

"Fox.." price says, halting you into a stop. Simon waits for you not too far ahead.

"Yeah cap?" You say curiously
"Got you something.." he pumps his head to the side and walks to wards the direction.

Confused, you walk behind. Tugging onto Simon as you walk by him. Short walk over around the base, there was a motorcycle there in a big bow. He tosses you the keys.

"For being a good sport" he lights a cigar

"Uh.. I-" you stutter "wow"

"You're the teams princess, someone doesn't like me saying that but it's true.." price chuckles
"Y'all talk about me-" you were cut off

"Wife.." Simon says

You turn around expecting to see him towering over you, glaring at you but.. he wasn't- he was kneeled down. Holding a black box. Your eyes shot down to the box to him. Back to the box and him again. "I-wha-" you're knees gave out, and slamming your knees down into the ground.

"I knew you wouldn't say no" he says softly

His eyes are glossy. Red from either trying not to cry or from genuine tiredness.

"I would never say no. In every universe, it's always a yes."

That might've did it for him. Seeing a single stream escape his eye and run down to be hidden behind his mask.

"Can I?" You're hand reaches for the nape of his neck, tugging on his mask.

He nods.

You take off his mask gently. Exposing his face, more tears were under it. He takes your hand and pauses before he slips on the ring.

"Yes?" He questions
"Yes." You reply

He slips on the ring, and you two finally kiss.

"Alright alright, how about some drinks to celebrate?" Soap smiles
"Yeah let's freshen up and head out." Gaz added rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah .. yeah" Simon helped you on your feet and walked inside the base side by side. The team followed slowly separating as they reached their rooms.

"When you get this idea?" You smiled looking down at the ring in awe.
"A while ago, I never found the right moment so I just took this one." He replies as he's taking off his uniform.
"This one?" You asked skipping off your heels
"I didn't know price was going to gift you a bike, but since it's up for surprises I just took my opportunity" he says he looking you unpin your hair, his gentle hair tugging almost relaxes you.
"Gonna ride the thing tonight?" He adds
"No, I plan on getting absolutely hammered" you chuckled
"You can still ride it there, I'll just hook it up on a truck"
Your eyes light up.
"I knew you'd like that.." he then softly kisses your neck and shoulder, your head softly leans back.
"Super quick.." he softly growls into your neck his hands slowly wrapping around.
"Yeah .. super quick.." you repeated

He roughly turns you off, and carried you, straddling him. He unzips the back on your dress, and he walks over to the bathroom. Still kissing you, your neck and chest. He flicks on the light to the bathroom and turn on the shower. Sits you on the counter and continue to undress you. Kissing down your chest and stomach. Nibbling your thighs as he slips off the last piece.

Him looking up at your before opening your legs. Your face drops as it clicks his intention.

"I haven't washed.." you whispered
"You're my soon to be wife.." he takes his wet tongue and takes one strong lick upward. "I love every single part of you.. dirty or not"

His singular lick already had you weak, his words made you melt. You gasped as he continued to tongue fuck and suck your pussy. His mouth moves to every single sensitive part, making you quiver and arch your back. Legs wide open, some spots made you close them. He roughly hooks his arms under your knees and grabs your wrists pinning then to your knees, holding them open. He attacks your pussy more and more, sliding and flicking his tongue down to your ass and more. You moan and scream.

"FuuuAHHHck SsIMONNN" you let out a scream, your legs begun to close and he forces them open.

He pauses. You leak all over the counter, he watches it drip out of you. You whimper, shaking.
"I'm not done..." he says picking you up, and carried you into the shower with him. The warm water running down both your bodies immediately turn light gray.

"Jeez" you softly said
"Don't worry, it'll be gone soon" Simon whispers into your ear, as he licks it.
"Shit.." you whispered

You started to wash up, both his and your body covered in body wash. Both of you still riled up, the tension in the air was thick.

"Done.." he lowly says

You rinsed your hair, turning over before you can say the same. His body on yours.

"I need you.. now"

His dick poking you, felt it throbbing.

Something came over you and you started to drop down on your knees. You heard him grunt as you slid your body down his. Him grabbing your hair into a bun in his hand as you went down. You started to tease him by licking his tip, and kissing it, jerking him off

"Cmon.. Y/N.." he whimpers

You started to slowly suck it, cupping his balls.

Hearing his moan and shutter. Feeling his grip get tighter on your hair. You begin to suck harder and faster.

He grunts "damn Y/n" his head falls back. Immediately he picks you up, forces you to face the shower wall. Makes his entrance, and teases your hole by only putting his tip in.

Your body shivers, arching your back.

Slowly he enters and exists, go further and further trusting until your pussy molded into the shape of his dick. He lays his head on your shoulders. You lean your head back onto his and wrap an arm around his neck. He thrusts harder and faster. "Damn y/n, your taking me so well.." he groans, you moan loud scratching at him.
"So fucking right.." he grabs a breast and grips onto it. His other hand feeling himself through your stomach, pounding your guts. The added pressure makes you gush and moan. Just as you did, he came inside of you. He released himself and you weak in the knees you nearly fall over. He catches you.

"Probably wasn't a good idea to fuck in the shower huh" he chuckles and kisses your head.
"We should get going"

"Mhm.." you hummed, getting up and turning off the shower. The bathroom fogged up.

Taking a second to sit and breath, you both got dressed and headed out. The team was waiting outside the base by your new bike.

"Damn how long y'all gonna fuck for?!" Gaz shouted

It being dark out, you blushed but didn't respond. Simon didn't respond either. You put on your helmet and turned on the bike. Revving it.

The team awed and oued, started to clap and more. You laughed.

"Nice" you said

"Let's head out" price said