CHAPTER: 08 A Surprise Recruit

Medal distribution day has arrived in Remel Medical Institute and Hospital. Various renowned guests have arrived from eminent organizations. Commanders of combat organization, CEOs of prominent companies, governmental officers and various NGOs executive directors are present.

Talking about guests, today's chief guest are non other Sebastian Arlo, the commander of Dragon's Cave combat and fighting organization, the original male lead of this book and Kawan Greywolf, the commander of Wolf's Den combat organization. The only acclaimed double-S class alphas. Because in this world, due to aliens attack, military has the most authority and respect of human kind.

Medals will be distributed to the doctors of Zaidie's batch along with their placement announcement. It can be regarded as a lifetime placement so, no one is disappointed in it.

Zaiden was also present there as well. Zaidie had already met him and told him about her being in RMIH.

First encounter between male lead and main character is that Sebastian got fascinated by Evan's grades and charm and suggests to take him to Dragon's Cave but, to his amazement, he already chose Dragon's Cave himself, which leads to Sebastian like him even more and always gets distracted by even his mention.

Chase followed his family business, Josiah remained in RMIH as surgeon and as for Elijah, he joined Intelligence Confederacy. If he goes as per the plot, he'll become chief surgeon there.

The encounter of main characters was enjoyed by Zaidie just now. Sebastian Arlo was seemingly more handsome than mentioned in novel. Blonde hairs, tall and sturdy body, blood red eyes, sharp lips, perfect jawline, seemingly glowing skin and pointy nose. His everything was perfect but Zaidie found something lacking.

He was not her type.

Although she was not close to them, she can still vaguely sense the oppressive power coming from both the commanders.

As always, Zaidie was waiting for her turn as her name starts with last letter of the alphabet, 'Z'.

After waiting for almost an hour, next was Zaidie's turn and she is on backstage. She'll be receiving her medals soon.

"And the last Doctor Zaidie Wade, please come on stage", said the dean.

Zaidie ascended to stage with a majestic smile. It was a grand event for these doctors. The feelings she was feeling right now was hard to explain in words. Happiness, proud, excitement, hysteria and countless emotions were overflowing in her mind.

She received her rewards with great majesty.

"Zaidie Wade is an accomplished doctor and researcher. She has achieved many accomplishments while at RMIH. Military organizations also got impressed by her great achievements and from now onwards, she'll work at work at Wolf's Den as a head researcher and doctor. She is the only doctor recruited for Wolf's Den this session. Everyone please give a big applause." Saying that, dean handed her certificates for joining and temporary metal gear for identification.

Everyone gave her a big cheer but this cheer was piercing her like a thunderbolt. Her eyes widened in great shock. She found Zaiden with a questioning look. Dean praised her for many things but due to her shock, every noise seem to divert from her and didn't reach to her. She received certificates and metal gear with shocked look.

Dean thought that she must be surprised. He motioned her to say something but, this wasn't the time for her to do that. She hurriedly left the stage, limply, because of her sprained ankle and headed straight to Professor Liam's cabin, leaving everyone shocked.