CHAPTER: 18 Zaidie's Awake

The next thing Zadie felt after her collapse outside commander's office were voice and felt things. Knowing this, she came to a realization that things aren't that bad, their is still chance of her waking up and things aren't out of hands to that much degree.

So, she tried waking up but to her dismay, however she tried to move or speak, she wasn't able to do it.

Zaidie heard Professor Liam's concerns that if she tried, she'll wake up, heard Kawan's plead to wake her up and doctor's pity towards her. After giving her 110%, what came to result was movement in mental sea.
'This is making me sick.'

Got tired of her efforts she decided to rest. She heard two doctors who were discussing something about her.

First doctor, "Senior, don't you think this accident was pre planned?". His senior replied, "Why do you say so? Don't you know about the new medicine Dr. Wade had worked hard on for this susceptible period."

He refuted, "It was just a coincidence or rather to cover her pre-planned accident. She knew that she will not be able to become commander's wife with her gender so, she lured him to mark her."

This comment of his infuriated Zaidie. She had faced numerous types of comments after her transmigration but this comment hit her at a very different spot. He is implying that she is power hungry, she has nothing of herself and is a b*tch. She wanted to reply him, no, to be precise punch him on his head to bring back that small part of his brain which he had lost don't know when.

And, to everyone's surprise, what happened next wasn't unexpected. Zaidie opened her eyes and is now watching the ceiling. One of them spoke to her while waving his hand in front, "Dr. Wade, can you hear me? Wait, I'll call everyone."

Zaidie replied in a mechanical hoarse voice, "No need for now". With that, she started to get up.

He got panicked, "Wait, Dr. Wade. You cannot get up, I'll help you and here drink some water". He handed water with one hand and tried to help with other but, Zaidie was frustrated so, she pushed him got up on her own, "I said no!"

That glass slipped from his hand and shattered on the ground with a loud noise. The other person present got frustrated, "He is trying to help you..."

"It was you right?", Zaidie asked him sharply. "What do you...", Zaidie cut him off, "So, according to you, I pre-planned this accident, right?"

They both got shocked as to how Zaidie get to know about this. The person in question tried to defend himself, "Dr. Wade, I think there is..."

Zaidie didn't let him speak and cut him off again, "Oh no, you don't tell me what I heard was right or wrong. The question in discuss is according to you, I preplanned this accident, right?"

She scowled, "Me, a silver medalist in my batch and research field. RMIH, human federation's number01 college's pass out, a prodigy in my college with bright future ahead, who didn't even wanted to come to Wolf's Den and even fractured her leg to postpone the recruit is now salivating on that place's commander to the point of sacrificing my own life so that I can enjoy that petty wealth and power without efforts, right?"

She continued, "I didn't wanted to boast myself or belittle this place but you left me no choice. I don't consider this place for myself despite it's great reputation. And, someone's thoughts replicate their tongue which means you had this in your mind at the time of recruit or you are Dr. Bence's disciple. It's your dirty water so keep it for yourself."

Zaidie turned to other person and said, "And you were listening to him badmouthing about me near myself. Don't you have conscience? You could've stopped him."