CHAPTER: 32 Help

After the sudden attack by Greymoss in Planet Number 08, this new attack within an year left everyone off guard. Before this, every attack has minimum 1 to 2 years of time gap in between them however, this came in less than 6 months.

Dragon's Cave participated in annihilation activity and found a strange Greymoss. This Greymoss was different from every other of their kind not only in shape and size but in intelligence also.

The moment combatants surrounded him, he stopped the attack in surrender. He was complying, cooperative in every aspect, is very docile and listens to what is told as if he understands everything.

As this battle wasn't showing any sign of stoppage, scientists suggested to take help of science. They are analyzing their basic unit of genes and the cause by which they heal themselves expeditiously.

For this, they need Greymoss so, this was easy and docile however, it's shape was questionable. It had bigger antenna on it's head, it's tentacles weren't that big and useful and, it was of average human height, not even tall compared to the normal ones who are taller than humans.

"It is different from everyone so you should see if that is what it is from inside or not." Sebastian explained to Evan about this new arrived Greymoss.

"Okay", Evan replied.

Evan stared at it and got astonished. It truly was different from others in shape and size.

He was intently staring at Evan in desperation. The most shocking thing for Evan was it's admiral blue eyes.
These eyes felt him acquainted.

Zaidie jolted awake from her sleep, breathing profusely with soaked clothes, probably from sweating.

"What was that? Was it a dream?... No, it was a part of novel which I hadn't remember." she mumbled and sighed.

'Focus Zaidie focus! Try to remember something. This isn't something to be overlooked. My life also depends on this.'

The Greymoss caught by Evan turned out to be a hybrid. The perpetrators of the abandoned lab were brutally turning humans into Greymoss and the one they caught was an example to prove that.

"So, the one I encountered at the accident was also a hybrid!" exclaimed Zaidie in shock.

"He injected something in me. Am I going to be one like that? No, the machine showed nothing serious." sighed Zaidie with relief.

"But, the problem doesn't stop here. The upcoming attack, these hybrids, the data of the lab, Mom's mate, Seneo and Meneo, there as so many things to find and on the top of that when I am differentiating." Zaidie mumbled in frustration.

'I need someone who is in good connection with Capital Planet and can provide me the documents which were confiscated and some hidden information about these things. Kawan surely wouldn't do something behind the scenes... there is!'

The next thing Avi knew was that she has to tend the Greenhouse as her master, Dr. Wade has taken a day off and will explain after coming back.

After coming out the wolf's den, the first and foremost thing Zaidie did was to buy the things to help and hide her differentiation from a place where she wouldn't be suspected of buying this much things like- omega's pheromone neutralizing spray, patches to cover her scent gland, medications to support and promote her differentiation and a collar just in case like a bite stopper for alphas but she cannot buy suppressants as her body is going through chemical changes of late differentiation.

And now, after taking care of everything, Zaidie is having coffee with Elijah near his office.

"Wow. I never saw you wearing bite stopper. It looks good on you." said Zaidie as Elijah sat in front of her.