CHAPTER: 11 From Uncle to Handsome

Wolf's Den Organization is specialized organization for armed forces and military support for the human federation and all the planets in case for emergencies. They have a recruitment process for their combatants. As, in this world, military have the highest authority which should be in many cases as well, they are highly respected, they are noble and well trained. Of course, after recruitment, organization train them so, all the training grounds and equipment will highly likely to be here as well.

For Zaidie, it would be her first time visiting training ground, on the top of that shooting range herself after coming to the Wolf's Den. It would be a lie to tell that Zaidie didn't get moved by Mr. Wolfie's thoughtfulness. As a military doctor, she has basic skills for self defense and combatants would escort her for her safety but she herself wanted to learn shooting. Basically, only for 2 reasons. One, in case of emergency as emergencies never comes foretold and second is same as before, it appears cool for her to boast to her Mom that she has an extra skill, shooting.

Her meeting with Mr. Wolfie was on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 4:00PM to 6:00PM on western shooting range and today was that Tuesday.

"Kyrie, why western side of the Wolf's Den is always closed? I asked my some patient combatants and they told me that it is for authoritative purpose only", said Zaidie with a frown chewing her last bite of lunch.

Zaidie had also asked Judah about it to know what it is like and who can enter or not but she only got a response, 'It is for authoritative purpose only'.

Kyrie explained, "You are new that's why you don't know. The western side of the Wolf's Den is only reserved for commander and for some highly affiliated work, basically, you can consider it as his living space. As for why, everyone know he have very dangerously high concentration of pheromones. No one, literally no one can tolerate him within the close range".

Zaidie asked with an amused look, "Even Betas?". Kyrie replied, "To some extent, yes. Even betas are affected with it but not that much. That's why most of us doctors are betas as you can see".

Zaidie nodded. So, the Mr. Wolfie she knew is a very high ranking personnel. She explained that she is going to learn shooting by the senior who inspected her previously. They seemed suspicious at first but her friends expressed their understanding.

Kyrie exclaimed, "Have you seen the latest movie of Kai Zale? He was drop dead gorgeous in that detective role."

Abel nodded, "Even his partner was also cool. Plot was amazing with amazing cliffhangers, everything perfect"

Zaidie nodded and expressed thoughts. They all chatted and continued their daily schedule like always.

Zaidie today cleared her schedule especially for her shooting practice. After completing everything, she didn't went to play with the dogs but, straight headed to Western Shooting Range which was not so far from medical team's working place. On the way, she met a familiar figure from her medical institute's time.

AI Helper.

He greeted her with a smile as always, "Hello Dr. Wade. Glad to meet you here".

Zaidie smiled, "Hello. So your master works here!?"

He replied, "Yes. You met Mr. Wolfie, actually he is my master. He sometimes has official work within RMIH so, I have to visit there in his stead."

Zaidie said in a longing tone, "You helped me a lot in RMIH and I wanted to thank you but at the day of recruitment, I got into an accident and wasn't able to meet you for the last time. I thought I would never be able to meet you but here you are. Thank you so much."