CHAPTER: 28 Going Back

As previously told by Kawan, the proceeding related to the materials found in that abandoned and old school building's lab which Zaidie had found was done by the government. Forensic officer of The Capital Planet came and confiscated all the things present there and also did a thorough search of that area.

A meeting was also conducted by them with the agenda of digging out more information regarding it. All the higher officials present there like Commanders of various organizations, HOD's, District Magistrate, Mayor, etc. were summoned there in a friendly manner.

Of course, Zaidie was also one of them as Head of Research Department of her organization or to be more precise, the first witness.

She was asked the reason as to why and what she was searching in abandoned labs and everything she encountered there. Zaidie replied everything truthfully for the latter. However, as for the former, she had to made up stories like, "As a researcher, I enjoy going through various labs either old or new, It diversifies my view."

The Forensic Officer also enlightened many things about it. The glass cage was used to keep a Greymoss and after going through the research data, they concluded that the perpetrators were doing research on Greymoss's structural and fundamental built and on alien plants as well.

They asked the Intelligence Bureau to search that place.

Zaidie was asked to explain on the alien plants as she growing them in her greenhouse and is currently doing research on them.
Zaidie did an in depth explanation of every plant present in her greenhouse. However, her research data were limited to Denetia. Lekika, Seneo and Meneo were still in development phase to continue more research.

Everyone was asked to keep the content of the meeting hidden until it is publicized by them.

The meeting concluded in noon.

Soon, everyone started packing as they have done their job here and now are leaving.

Zaidie and her colleagues had already done it so, after having lunch, they were roaming here and there waiting for the time to pass.

"After we reach Wolf's Den, I am going to take a holiday and will enjoy Kai Zale's latest release horror movie. I have heard that although it isn't that famous, it truly is amazing", said Hayden while munching on his snacks.

Kyrie remarked, "Yeah it is. I heard it from my husband that it is underrated. We'll watch it together."

Zaidie got amused, "Is that it? I didn't knew about that. Kai has always done great."

Kyrie added, "Yeah! He is my favorite."

Zaidie nodded, "Mine too."

Everyone agreed with it showing their inclination for that actor.

Zaidie asked, "By the way, what is our departing time?"

Hayden replied, "It's 5:00 PM. We have to reach the port with all of our luggage and the stuff assigned to us to take care at port at last 4:30 PM"

Kyrie lamented, "My share will be bigger like last time. It's always me and Zane who have to handle a lot."

Zane wasn't bothered with that to that extent.

Zaidie chuckled, "You are always like this. I might...", she paused. Why? Because while talking, she moved her head to look outside the window and found Kawan coming towards cafeteria.

'There are only a few people present here from which no one is significant enough to meet him. What left is...me.'

Zaidie abruptly stood up and said, "I think I might have put my tab on charging. I am going to put in my bag, buy some snacks for the way and going to check the list. It might have released by now."

"So suddenly?", Kyrie expressed.

"Yeah, bye!"

Zaidie fled from there, by back door of course. 'I still don't remember what he meant by strong teeth. Did I really do something bad?'

It is not the first time that she had avoided him after accepting his note.

Lunch time- she ate alone, before sleeping- she deliberately exhausted herself in physical work so that she may end up sleeping before he arrive at her doorstep, before and after the meeting as well.

Surely, when, Kawan reached cafeteria and couldn't found her, he got infuriated. 'Fine, try as much as you can. You have to eventually give in', thought Kawan.

"Hiss!", Zaidie hissed because she accidently pierced her finger while packing the things under her name through which she had worked here till now. She took that finger in her mouth and thought, 'Someone surely is badmouthing about me.'

After packing all the stuff Zaidie checked the list and found that she is going in a different spacecraft from others. The code of hers didn't match to anyone.

Not even Dr. Gavin, the VIP person of medical staff.

Zaidie took all the assigned luggage to the decided spacecraft at the port. After putting it carefully, she started searching for the one in which she will be going back.

"Oh-oh. That...that is commander's spacecraft", Zaidie muttered.

When Dr. Gavin reached the port, he found Dr. Wade is distressed state. As he was aware of commander's arrangement and his employee, he knew she would be like this. He said, "Dr. Wade, nothing is wrong here. This was done by commander himself."

Zaidie refuted, "I understand but Dr. Gavin, why am I the only one? You are more important than me."

Dr. Gavin sighed, "Dr. Wade, I am not that naive to disturb a couple. This is how things work between couples. You should start getting used to it from now."

Then, Dr. Gavin ushered her to go so that she will not get late.

Soon, everyone came to the port and started loading luggage. Her friends did so too. After loading luggage, started getting ready for departure. It was only Zaidie who thought this was strange. On the other hand, Kyrie and Hayden were giving her sarcastic smiles.

Everyone gathered, took photos for memory.

Then, Zaidie headed to Kawan's spacecraft. Kawan was already standing there, waiting for her in his uniform.

"Dr. Wade. At last, you are here", said Kawan in his magnetic tone.

He extended his hand for her and said, "Let's go". Zaidie took that hand and went inside.

"This is my Fighter spacecraft and aircraft Maude III. It is an old German name meaning powerful battler", Kawan explained malignantly.

'Oh. So this is one of the two deadly fighter jet which although used rarely, but, when used, brought incomprehensible destruction with it. The Maude- III.' ,Zaidie thought.

This fighter jet was pitch black from outside.

The Maude- III is Wolf's Den's quadruple-engine, all weather tactical fighter aircraft. It is among most successful and lethal fighter with over 200 victories with no loss.
It's shape changing technology helps it in both air and space battles. It's outer is of metal and composite material in knitted structure resulting in exceptionally sturdy frame.
It has more than 10 types of attacking system, multiple destructive missiles and amazing protection system.

Either inside or outside, the overall conclusion will com up is- it is true upon it's name.

If Zaidie had encountered it in any other circumstances, she surely would have said, "It's amazing."

Zaidie realized that instead if imagining, she actually said it.

Kawan chuckled, "Yeah it is."

But compared to outside, cockpit wasn't that spacious. It had only one seat.

Zaidie looked at that place and got dumbfounded.

Next Update: Around 26February, 2024