Chapter 1:

"I heard you have a new neighbor" Jin's mom told him once she entered the house. It's a simple house and he preferred staying away from too much family drama so he made sure he'll have enough to sustain himself while paying for the house.

"There is?" He asked curiously. He's not a fan of socializing and he isn't aware if there are new people around.

"Yeah. Mr. Choi told me when I parked my car in the front"

"Oh, okay."

"I bought teokbokki, I think it will be nice to also share it with your new neighbor. Let me pack some for them before I go."

Jin just eyed her but did not say anything. His mom is the exact opposite of him. She would always tell her to say hi to their neighbors. If he's being honest, he can say that his mom knows more of their neighbor than him. He would only visit the outside world when he needs to exercise and that's usually during early morning and no one's up yet.

"Here. Take this to them now."

"Now?"

"Yes. Didn't you hear what I just said?"

"I-- I don't know which house."

"Kim Seokjin! You don't even know your neighbors?"

"N-no. Should I?"

"Of course you do." She said, hands on her waist. She pulled him to go outside and let him bring the teokbokki.

Her mom rang the bell at the house which was exactly opposite of his. Why didn't he realize there's a new person living here? Oh well, he shrugged, it doesn't matter.

After the second ring of the doorbell someone opened it.

It was a very musculine man. His right arm is full of tattoo and he's only wearing a boxer shorts and a simple shirt. His hair is messy and looks like they just woke him up.

Jin looked at him from head to toe. His mom was all smile looking at the guy at the door. The guy smiled and Jin just saw the cutest smile ever!

He thought the guy was very manly but seeing him now, he doesn't know if he'll describe him as gorgeous or handsome or cute, maybe all!

He came back to his senses when he was elbowed by his mom signalling him to give the teokbokki.

"Oh" he muttered. "N-nice t-to m-meet you." He bowed and offered the teokbokki. He never looked up again and was just talking to the ground.

"Aish! This kid" his mom said. "Apologies. My son is really introvert and might be nervous. My name is Mina, Kim Mina. And this is my son, Seokjin. He's currently living in front of your house. Nice to meet you...?" She said, offering a shake of hands and hoping to get his name.

"Oh, where are my manners? Sorry, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I'll be staying here for a few months and I'm glad to meet you Mrs. Kim and Seokjin. You look young but I'm not sure. Should I just call you Jin? I'm 25." He shook Mina's hand and focused on Jin who's head is low and as if he's so shy.

Jin can feel his stare and he can't look back at him.

"Oh, he's already 30. You can call him hyung." Mina answered for his son. "My son is not really a social person. Sorry about his sudden silence. We'll talk to you again soon and we'll leave you on your own for now. I still need to go home and work on other things. You can visit my son anytime you need help."

"Home with your son?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Oh no. My son is very independent. I'll leave both of you now. Be a good neighbor, Seokjin."

She said then walked directly to her car leaving Seokjin and Jungkook.

"Uhm, thank you for the food." Jungkook said.

"It's from my mom. You should thank her." He said still with his head low. "I'll go now."

"Thanks, hyung" jungkook shouted when Jin suddenly ran away towards his house.

"Hmmm looks like my vacation will be so exciting!" Jungkook said to himself looking at the back of Jin rushing to his home before closing his door.