Chapter 37

"Eomonim, look!" Seokjin said pointing at the big banana milk in the fridge. He ran quickly towards it and immediately took the 1 liter banana milk.

"Seokjin-ah, don't run. It's dangerous. You might slip." Jihyo said to him.

"I'm sorry, eomonim. I just got so excited when I saw it. Imagine they have this big banana milk! I can finish this in one seating."

"Seokjin-ah, too much milk will hurt your stomach. We can buy the small ones."

Jin pouted at what Jihyo mentioned. The elder woman just laughed at his cuteness. "You are like a spoiled brat, Seokjin-ah. Don't pout like that."

"I'm sorry, eomonim. But I would like to still buy the milk. I can drink it on different time."

"Okay, just don't drink too much milk, okay?"

"Got it, eomonim." He said happily and put the milk in their basket. "Let me take the basket from you, I'll push it."

"Okay, son. But please be careful. Stop running around."

Jin just smiled at her. They actually grew closer day by day and he tells her mom about her new found friends. They are too kind to him and he likes how they treat him like their own son.

"What should I cook today?" Jin said thinking.

"What food would you like?"

"I don't know, really. I am craving for a chocolate on banana with ketchup."

"Seokjin-ah, let's try to eat something edible, okay?"

"Huh? Those are edible, eomonim."

"uhmmm.. I don't think it is. Come on, let's walk around and look for something."

"okay." Jin said following Jihyo.

They were suddenly startled when someone suddenly hugged Jihyo while Jin was walking ahead.

"Omo!" she said slapping the man who hugged her. "You need to stop scaring me, jagiya!"

Jin looked behind quickly and smiled when he saw Jungkyun. "Abeonim, when did you come back?"

"I'll just be here quick, Seokjin-ah. I just wanted to see, Jihyo. There are a lot of things happening in the company right now."

"I see. I hope everything is okay."

"All good now, Seokjin-ah."

"That's good to hear, abeonim. Do you have anything you would like to eat? I can cook so that we can celebrate your arrival." Jin said.

"Good thing my wife told you about her non-existent talent with cooking." He said.

"All because of you!" She said slapping him.

"Aww! Jagiya, stop slapping me. You haven't even kissed me yet and you already slapped me multiple times!" He said to his husband.

"You kept on putting my name in ugly terms with Seokjin."

He laughed at her and hugged her waist. He kissed her lovingly and Jin turned back while clearing his throat.

"I'll leave you two while I look for something to cook." He said pushing their basket.

Jin was busy looking for ingredients when he suddenly felt like someone's watching him. He looked around but he only saw multiple people shopping for ingredients as well. He had been scared and tried to be more vigilant about his surroundings. He tried to relax by focusing on getting the ingredients he needs. He was sweating cold already even though it's hot in the town they are in.

When he saw the couple near him, He quickly ran to them and he hugged Jihyo when he saw her.

"Seokjin-ah, are you okay?" Jihyo asked worriedly.

"I thought someone's following me."

"Wh-what?" Jungkyun asked with obvious worry. "You two stay here, let me check around."

"No need, abeonim. I got all the ingredients and meat I need. Let's go home."

"Are you sure, Seokjin-ah?" Jungkyun asked.

"Yes, abeonim."

"Let's go ahead and pay for these. Since I brought my own car, you can get to the villa first."

Jin nods his head.

After paying for the groceries, Jin and Jihyo went ahead.

Jungkyun went back to his car.

"I'm sorry, abeonim."

"Aish, you child! You stressed out Seokjin-ah. Don't do that again, you might hurt him and the baby."

"I know. I just wanted to see him."

"Just few more days, Kook-ah. You were right for choosing him. He's a nice kid. He's so loveable and independent. He takes really good care of your eomma as well. If you were just honest with us, we would not be here in this situation anymore. We could have celebrated the announcement of your baby together."

"I know. Thanks for taking care of him, abeoji."

"He's also our son now, and with him is our future grandchild. Don't make things worse, okay? What did Yoongi say? Did he get the documents you guys need?"

"Yes, abeoji. He already sent them all to Taehyung. Mr. Lee agreed now in financing their company. Mr. Kim will have the details in his hand by the morning of the wedding."

"How about the papers for the wedding?"

"All good as well."

"Then, you don't need to worry too much. Let's get on with the wedding in 2 days." Jungkyun said ruffling his son's hair.

"Abeoji, I want to change my plans."

Jungkyun frowned and said, "what again, Kook-ah?"

"Bring Jin home. I want to marry him."