Chapter 25 🔞

Jin decided to bring wine while they watch Marvel movies, which Jungkook mentioned was his favorite.

They were eating cheese and wine when sharing a blanket while in Jungkook's living room.

They were talking about the marvel characters in the story.

"No! I still feel sorry for Scarlet Witch. She doesn't deserve all of the things that happened." Jin said feeling sorry for Scarlet Witch who was one of the characters in the movie.

"Jinnie, it's just a movie."

"I know. Let's watch the next part! I want to watch until End Game."

"Wow! I thought you'll go home at midnight?" Jungkook asked looking at the time and it's almost 11pm.

"Ssshh! Just play it and be quiet!" He said, shushing Jungkook.

Jungkook just laughed at him.

It was midpart of Infinity Wars movie when Jungkook felt that the blanket is being pulled. He was about to scold Jin when he saw him asleep and softly snoring.

He smiled at him. He moved his hair away from his face and looked at him intently. He moved closer to his face when Jin suddenly woke up.

"Jungkook..." Jin said. Jungkook widened his eyes when he realized he was being watched and then planned to move away but was stopped when Jin rubbed his nape, preventing him from moving away. "You're still so handsome." He said before suddenly kissing Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked by the action but did not hesitate to kiss Jin back. Tasting the wine from his mouth.

Jungkook's hovered Jin and their kiss started to get more intense. Jungkook's cock started to harden when he heard Jin moan in their kiss.

Jin is equally as hard as Jungkook and him feeling the cock on his stomach is giving him more reason to moan over their kiss. He misses this. He misses him. He was never touched after Jungkook and this feeling is what he needs right now. He is not sure if it's the wine or if this is just really what he wanted eversince he meg Jungkook, but just for tonight, he wants him again.

Jungkook hands started touching Jin's body. He removed the blanket that hinders them touching each other.

"Jungkook..."

"Yes, Jin? What do you want?" Jungkook asked slowly licking Jin's neck.

"You..."

Jungkook looked at him for a few seconds. He did not expect this at all.

"Jinnie... are you sure?"

"Yes, Kookie. Please..."

Jungkook did not let him finish as he started kissing him again and more passionately this time.

"Ahhh Kookie!" Jin moaned when Jungkook started planting marks on his neck with his hands touching Jin's body inside his shirt.

Jungkook stood up for a few seconds and quickly removed his own shirt. Feeling the heat slowly moving inside his body.

He kissed Jin's lips again and quickly removed Jin's shirt, too. He started rubbing their cocks together, making Jin feel him again and to know what to expect.

"Jin... i can't resist you. If you want me to stop... stop me now..."

"I won't stop you... make me yours." Jin said.

"As you wish." Jungkook smirked. Jin was confused when he stood up but he finally realized what is happening when in one swift move, he opened his pants and pulled it down together with his boxers, showing his body in all glory.

Jin licked his lips seeing Jungkook's manhood again. He can't help his feeling so he stood up and pushed Jungkook down to sit on the couch.

"What are you doing babe?" Jungkook asked but he became aware of the plan when Jin knelt in front of him, face on his cock and smirking. Jungkook smirked as well. "Take it kitten."

With that, Jin started licking the slit of his cock while he was slowly removing his pants and boxers. Jungkook grunted and he felt like he is getting harder by the action. Jin licked the whole shaft and his balls while fisting his own cock.

"Jinnie baby... stop teasing." Jungkook said.

With his other hand, Jin held Jungkook's cock and looked at Jungkook in the eye when he suddenly started swallowing the cock. "Fuck..." Jungkook answered with the sinful look on Jin's face. He was fisting the couch with the action of Jin but he suddenly took Jin's hair when Jin was able to put half of his shaft inside his mouth. "Fuck, Jinnie baby you're still good at this. You're still slut for my cock..." he said.

Jin started to bob his head up and down. He stopped fisting his own cock when he started going fast with his own actions. He moaned on Jungkook's cock sending vibrations to Jungkook.

"Fuck that's it..." Jungkook said stopping Jin by pulling his hair. "Take my cock like a good boy..." he said warning him before stopping Jin from moving, signalling that he'll be the one to move now.

He stood up from the couch and asked Jin to lean on the couch. He followed, still sitting on the tiles but got more comfortable leaning now instead of kneeling.

Jungkook started rubbing his cock on his cheeks and Jin lolled out his tongue waiting for Jungkook's cock. Jungkook chuckled by the action. "You're really a slut for my cock. I bet you want it inside all your holes now. Did you miss it that bad?" Jungkook said, teasing Jin, still not putting his coke inside his mouth.

Jin moaned tasting the precum and like a slut was waiting still for the cock. He nodded at Jungkook's words.

"Words baby." He said.

"Ye-yes. I'll forever want your cock, Daddy!" He said and that's the last string for Jungkook. It's the first time Jin addressed him that and he suddenly pushed his cock on Jin. He fisted his hair while he moved inside his mouth.

Jin just looked at Jungkook with tears on his cheeks but did not object at all. He likes what is happening and he likes the taste of Jungkook.

"I will wreck you, baby!" Jungkook said moving faster above Jin. Jin was moaning and he started fisting his cock again.

Jin liked being manhandled by Jungkook and that's why he is so happy at this point and he feels like he'll cum anytime with Jungkook's action.

"Fuck! Your mouth is so warm..." he said in between grunts. "Starting today, you'll just be my cockwarmer!" Jungkook said feeling his cum exploding soon. "Jinnie...I'm cumming..."

With that information, Jin just continued working on his cock and even pulled Jungkook deeper in his throat which made Jungkook even bigger. After three more thrusts Jungkook exploded inside his mouth. "F-fuck..."

Jin tried to drink whatever he can. Jungkook pulled out when he started feeling more sensitive. Some of his cum started to fall out from his lips. Jungkook sat beside him and that's when he realized that Jin also released his cum when he saw Jin still fisting his cock with cum on his own stomach. His eyes are currently closed and he looks so sinful.

Jin looked at him and started licking the sides of his lips that still has cum.

"Thank you, Jinnie..." he said kissing the sides of Jin's lips tasting his own cum. "You came just by making me cum... that's so hot." He said fisting his own cock now. He started kissing Jin again and Jin just smiled at the kiss.

•••••••••••

It's smur so I did not proofread. Been trying to write this for 2 days... i don't know why.