Chapter 18 🔞

Flashback 3 years ago

If Jin knew Hoseok will leave him here at the bar, he should've just never went out. He is not a party-person in the first place so he's also not sure why he's even here.

When Hoseok said he is already drunk and Namjoon was outside, he should've thought he won't come back anymore. Here he is, drinking alone and drowning on alcohol.

"I think you've already had too much, babe."

The guy beside him said, pulling his shot glass.

He wanted to glare at the man but when he looked at him, he was mesmerized by the bunny smile and the how good looking the tattooed man is.

"I was looking at you since earlier. You're the only person shining in the crowd and I've seen you rejected almost everyone who came near you. What has the beauty been doing here alone without the want to go home with someone?"

"I'm not here as a whore. I'm only here to drink and celebrate."

"Oh, that's new. Care if I join you."

Jin looked at his shot glass that is still being held by Jungkook. He took it from him and drank it at once. "Sure! If you'll pay for the rest."

Jungkook smirked and lean on the counter.

"Kookie" he said offering his hand.

Jin just looked at him. "Seokkie." He answered.

Both of them know that they're not giving each other their real names but looks like they both understand why.

Instead of going home for the night, they continue talking outside the bar. It's the first time Kookie didn't initiate anything with anyone he is attracted to. He loves hearing Seokkie's laugh and the dad jokes. They are not drunk at all. They opted to eat at a ramyun house to remove the alcohol's effect in their brain.

"I swear you can pass as a variety show host!" Kookie said laughing at Seokkie's joke.

"You think so? I always thought I'll be an actor because I am very handsome." Seokkie said showing more his handsome face to Kookie.

Kookie stopped laughing and looked at Seokkie making a flower face. He is indeed so handsome. He's been living in the US but has never seen a man as handsome as Seokkie.

It felt like a magnet was pulling him near. He suddenly went closer to Seokkie and he suddenly kissed him.

Seokkie was surprised but did not push Kookie at all.

They were kissing each other until Kookie suddenly held Seokkie's waist. Feeling like it's not right to do this in public, he asked Seokkie "yours or mine?"

"Let's rent a villa somewhere far! Are you good for 3 days?"

"Sure babe... i'm here for vacation."

"Perfect!" Seokkie said and he pulled Kookie.

It was a 2 hours ride via bus and they haven't stopped touching each other despite of people looking weirdly at them. They felt like teenagers craving for each other's touch.

When they have successfully checked in, Kookie slammed him against the door and kissed him deeper.

"Kookie..." Seokkie is a moaning mess while Kookie was biting every part of his exposed skin.

"I want you naked, Seokkie." He said, pulling his own shirt.

If Seokkie thought he was attractive earlier, he feels like he is more attractive now, seeing Kookie's full arm tattoo and his sculpted abs. His bisceps are asking for Seokkie to just hold on to him.

When he was about to touch Kookie, the latter held his wrist and guided him to his cock. "Hmmm... your hands are cold.... and baby I told you I want you naked." Kookie said while he kept on rubbing himself on Seokkie's hand.

Seokkie bit his lip and started undressing. Kookie was licking his lips while he watches him stripping.

"Wow! You are flawless, Seokkie. I'll make sure that before the night ends, you will be marked by me in every part of your body." Kookie said whispering to Seokkie's ears. He then lifted him and Seokkie was surprised by Kookie's strength. The latter can't take it anymore, Seookie's shoulder is si wide but his waist is so tiny. A perfect shape. He held his ass while he pushed Seokkie's back to the wall, kissing him non-stop, exploring each other's mouth with tongues.

"You're so strong, Kookie." Seokkie said in between their kisses.

"I'll prove you how strong I am by taking you multiple times tonight." Kookie said while kissing Seokkie's sexy collarbone.

Seokkie just kept on moaning and Jungkook can't take it anymore. He put Seokkie down and started removing his pants and boxers.

He guided Seokkie on the couch and when he was seated, Seokkie had the perfect view of his cock. He knew it was big based on what he was feeling earlier, but did not know it was this thick. His eyes widened when Kookie started fisting himself. He was drooling while seeing the perfect cock.

This is the biggest cock he has seen so far and he sure won't let this night go without tasting it.

He knelt in front of Kookie... "that's my baby... come on have a taste and prove how much you like my cock. You might get a reward after." Kookie said displaying his cock.

Seokkie can't stop the drool inside his mouth and he stared licking his lips before he went straight to the cock to also lick the tip. Kookie taste so masculine and sweet, with a slight saltiness. He licked the whole thickness before he started putting the tip in his mouth.

"There you go, Seokkie, put it inside your mouth... ahhh... take more baby..." he said encouraging Seokkie. "Look at me baby... aaahhhh..." looking at Seokkie must have been a sin already because his plump lips around his cock is the best sin he couldn't unsee and will make sure to have it at all times!

His innocence reflected in Seokkie's eyes while they were looking at each other but Kookie can't help it anymore. "Lean on the sofa, I wanna fuck your fuckable mouth..." kookie said and Jin followed. Kookie stood up and when he felt like the position is just right, he held Jin by his hair and suddenly thrusted his cock inside, not caring if Seokkie can take it. Obviously the man was able to take it despite of some gagging here and there but he was able to insert almost 2/3 of his cock and feel Seokkie's throat constricting in his cock.

"Take it like a good cockslut baby..." he said grunting while fucking Seokkie in a quick pace.

Seokkie's tears are flowing down his cheeks and that looked more sinful for Kookie. His cock grew larger if that's even possible.

"I'm cum...cumming... now...." and Seokkie just kept his mouth tightened in his cock, drinking most of what shoots in his mouth. "Fuck! You're really a whore..." he said wiping whatever cum he has seen on Seokkie's face and putting it inside Seokkie's mouth. He removed his cock from his mouth and Seokkie started sucking the finger he used for wiping his cum off his face.

"You're a sin!" Kookie said. Sitting on the couch and pulling Seokkie beside him.

"The best sin you'll ever have." Seokkie said straddling Kookie. "And I'm not done yet! You promised me you'll let me see your strength. Are you giving up on me now?" He said pouting while ligning Kookie's cock to his hole. His own cock is still hard but he almost cum when he was blowing Kookie earlier, he just held his tip. "I want to cum on your dick." He whispered

Kookie looked at him with a smirk. "Definitely not giving up on you! I still have a lot of cum to give!" He answered changing their position and keeping Seokkie's legs wide.

Seokkie moaned when a finger entered his asshole suddenly.

"Let me prep you because your tiny hole might not be able to take my big cock."

"Too full of yourself, Kookie---ahhh!"

Kookie shrugged, "Just don't want you to be so sore because this room was rented for 3 nights. I have 2 more nights to do whatever i want with you!"